Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish

Mulai dari awal

I quickly leaned in close to him and gave him a long kiss. Our mouths molded together as one, our lips in sync as we explored the boundaries.

"That's not what I meant." I whispered against his lips. He opened his lips and pulled a breath away, pulling my body closer until I was once again seated on his lap.

"Then what did you-"

"You're famous, Liam. You can't blame me for expecting to be forgotten when you return to your perfect other world. Millions of girls chase you, want you, cry for you, faint for you," I laughed humourlessly, "They'd probably all hate me. But I'd do it for you Liam. But I don't want you to forget me. I'm going to college to pursue my career in music. How in the world are we going to pull of a long distance relationship when you'll be at concerts, signings, interviews and just to top it off, you'll be way too exhausted to call your average, boring girlfriend. I'll have full-time college and a job, I'll be moving further into my life, I don't want to forget you and I never will, but what happens when one of us slips away?"

He shook his head and his large hand cupped my cheek. "That won't happen."

My eyes shot up to his, "Promise?"

The corner of his lips tilted ever so slightly. "Promise."

Just as we were about to seal it with another passionate kiss, a loud, very obnoxious and soon to be dead voice interrupted us.

"Hey guys! Me and Anna are going to the Boom Z, you in?!"

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Did Caleb honestly think we looked in the mood to go to a club with them? Liam laughed and kissed my forehead before helping me up. I looked over to find them walking over laughing loudly. I looked over at Liam with a raised brow, he shrugged.

"What do you say?" Caleb asked when they got to us. I looked at Anna with a 'really?' look and she bit her bottom lip, her eyes pleading with me. Caleb was looking at Liam expectantly but he only shrugged once more.

"Don't look at me, she makes the decisions." I laughed and bumped my hip with his. He grinned sheepishly and his arm shot around my waist. Looking over at Anna one last time I sighed, rather reluctantly.

"Fine!" I huffed. I shot Liam an apologetic look. He kissed my cheek.

"Come on."

We trudged through the field until we got to the trees once more, making me realise how late we had actually stayed out. I didn't realise the sun had gone down until I found out it was absolutely hard to climb over fallen trees in the dark.

"Ow. Wait, Liam, where's the other branch. I - no - wait, I haven't got your hand. Liam!" I slipped a bit and a large stick scraped its way from my knee all the way down my shin. I hissed through my teeth and before I could do anything, a pair of hands lifted me off the large tree trunk and picked me up bridal style.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, trying to see me in the dark. But he was in the same boat as me, it was way too dark. He was currently using his phone to find our way through the dark and he didn't want to stop to look at my cut. Apparently it was a bit dangerous to be out here in this time of night.

When we made it to the car, Anna and Caleb were already gone as I watched the back of their car zoom away. Liam placed me gently in the passenger side of his car and did up my seatbelt, before running around to the drivers side and hopping in. As we pulled onto the road I felt my eyes begin to droop.

"Why don't you want to go clubbing?" Liam asked as we followed the main road to Boom Z. (A/N: Boom Z isn't an actualy club, and if it actually is, no copyright intended.)