Chapter Two: I Want

A/N: Okay, so here's chapter two. I'd really like feed back from all you directioners, I've never actually been into One Direction FanFics because I feel like they're always written so fast, so I want to keep this story as realistic and not so fast paced as possible.

Also My username changed from Madmaddy13 to XxDareToDream13xX so don't get confused! :3

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy!

=========================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Two: I Want.

"Hey," Liam greeted me as he took a spot next to me, where it was free. It was finally third period and my favourite class of the day was present. Cue the content sigh.

"Did you choose this class?" I asked Liam, since the teacher still hadn't arrived I decided I'd like to get to know him.

"Actually yes, I chose this elective and also cooking." He said, biting his lip. My eyes fell to his lips at the movement, but I quickly averted them. I looked back down at the sheet of music laying on the desk in front of me and felt the blood rush to my cheek as I blushed.

We seriously just met!

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself. You're such a girl, Summer! Just 'cause he's good looking...and sweet...and adorable...and-

"Summer?"

"Huh?" I muttered, looking up at Liam, and realised he was saying something or asking me something during my internal rant.

"I asked if it was okay if I joined you for lunch." He repeated, a hopeful glint in his eye. I sent him a genuine smile and nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course you can." I said just as the teacher, Ms Bell, walked in. My face fell all of a sudden as I rememebered something. "But you're social status will take a nose dive." I murmured quietly looking anywhere but his eyes.

"I don't care, you seem awfully nice. And if I do say so myself you are beautiful." He complimented, I feel the blush come before it spreads over my cheeks.

"Thank you."

"Alright, class! You know what do to. Um, Liam?" She called out, looking wildly around the classroom.

He put up his hand with an adorable smile. "Yeah, that's me."

"Okay, so you're new. Alright, I see you've made friends with Summer. That's good. Care to show him this delightful school?" Ms Bell asked, throwing in noticeable sarcasm. I laughed and nodded, Liam just smiled at me.

"Alright, our concert is in one month. Get your instruments and start your practise. You may go outside if you would prefer it." She announced before dropping into her chair with a content sigh. I got up instinctively, grabbed my guitar and flung open the door, before taking a seat on the cold concrete. I situated the  body onto my knee and let my fingers flow over the strings.

"I love the look on your face when you do that. It's so passionate." Liam commented as he took a seat beside me. I jumped and looked over at him.

"Thanks, I love music, it's my secret getaway." I admitted, moving my fingers over the delicate fret board.

I watched Liam with unwavering eyes as he looked longingly at the instrument I was currently was playing.

"Here." I said, picking it up and plopping it onto his lap. He looked startled for a second, then looked at me curiously.