Chapter Four: You light up my world

So here's Chapter Four! :)

Please tell me what you think!

Comment, vote, fan, all the good stuff!

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy!

===========================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012

                                            *~~Chapter Four: You light up my world ~~*

"Come on!" I shouted over my shoulder to Anna as she fought to catch up with my fast pace.

"Will you slow down? There's a reason I'm not a big fan of sports, it's because I suck in it's every categoy." She exclaimed, exasperated. "Which includes running!"

Pfft, we weren't even running.

"Stop being a drama queen." I retorted, rolling my eyes at her as we enetered Senton Hill High.

"What's the big rush anyway? We still have half an hour before school starts." Anna whines as she followed me down the empty hallway. I turned to her and stopped, puttng my hands on my hips.

"Look, I have my concert in six days Anna, six days! I have to practise in every waking moment, seriously, it needs to be perfect!" I said, throwing my arms up for emphasis. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, giving me a bored glance.

"Well, I'm going to go see if anyone's in the lunch room yet, you know how much I hate that stupid room." She said, referring to the music room, you know, the one I love for a passion? Yeah, that one.

"Hey, don't judge." I bit back jockingly. "Okay, I'll see you at lunch then, I guess." She nodded and began walking in the opposite direction. I ran up the stairs and was about to grab my spare key out of my jacket pocket when I heard something.

It was the sound of a guitar.

My guitar.

But it wasn't just that. It was accompanied by a voice. It was male for sure, and it was absolutely gorgeous. I crept over to the slightly ajar door and peeked through the thin slit. I gasped when I saw who was there.

Liam.

I sat down slowly, hoping not to alert him I was there, I just wanted to listen for a while. He sung a song I had never heard before, but it just suited him amazingly. He contnued to sing one part of the song over and over, as if practising it. Maybe he was practising for the concert? I'd have to ask him later. I leant in once more, and looked through the gap, and listened as he perfected his verse successfully.

You're insecure, don't know what for

You turnin' heads when you walk through the door-or-or

Don't need makeup, to cover up

Being the way that you are is e-nou-ou-ough.

After the fifth time he tried I decided to interrupt there.

"Hey, I didn't know you were performing at the concert." He seemed to freeze at the sound of my voice and his eyes went wide. But not more than a mere two seconds later, he looked over at me at smiled his adorable one.

"What was that song you were just playing? Oh, and you have a wonderful voice." I added, knowing it was the full truth. He smiled at that, but then looked in deep thought.