Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

                                                          *~~Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie ~~*

Liam's POV

"Though I saw a man brought to life..."  The song Mariam began to sing echoed throughout the silent room brought relaxation to me and the girls in my arms. Looking down at her, I could help but feeling immensely happy. The girl with the beautiful voice was here, dancing with me, hugging me to her, and she was all mine.

Knocking myself out of my dazed state, I looked around the slightly full dancefloor.

Off to the side, Caleb and Anna were dancing, holding each other close as they giggled to one another. Dylan and Saige were somewhere at the back of the cafe, making out probably. On the other side of us, Jay and Jenny were dancing with one another, I could tell there was a brewing romance in the making as they laughed with each other and caught each other's stare.

"I can't believe this." I looked down at Summer, pulling away slightly so I could see her flushed face. She looked up at me with her big eyes and I was immediately drawn into them. This girl here was the reason I sung about that one girl, being in a boyband we were prone to relationship songs, so here she is in my arms and stealing my breath away.

"Can't believe what, Summer?" I asked, brushing a piece of hair away from her eyes. She smiled a small smile and pulled me closer to her, burying her face into my chest.

"This, here, being with you. It's surreal." She murmured, her voice muffle from pressing her face into my chest. I brought my finger up to her chin and tilted her face up to look at me. She followed suit and I lowered my lips to hers, relishing in the feeling of having those plump, full pink lips of hers on my own.

"Trust me, I know what you mean." I whispered, placing a kiss on her temple. She grinned and pulled away from me playfully.

"I'm going to go grab a drink, want anything?" She asked, grabbing a twenty from her pocket. I grabbed the money and shoved it back into her back pocket. I pulled out my wallet and gave her a twenty from there, I mean, I did have plenty of money to throw away. Why would I let Summer pay?

"Here, it's on me. I'll just grab a Coke, thanks Sum." She smiled my nickname for her and nodded, before sauntering off to the counter. As if on queue just as Miriam finished her song Torn, bringing some X factor memories back from a year ago, the shrill sound of my phone had me scrambling to answer it.

"Hello?"

"LIAM!" I pulled the phone away from my ear quickly. The boys. Only them.

"Guys? No need to burst my ear drum." I said sarcastically, earning a laugh from them.

"Well you've got two haven't yah'? Louis asked cheekily. I chuckled and grinned at the boys on the other line. Even though I flew all the way back here just for Summer, the girl I was slowly falling for, the other 4/5 of One Direction were like my second family. I missed them so much and I wished they were here with me, but I knew that was impossible.

"Very funny. Now, not that I don't appreciate the call, but why are you guys calling me?" I asked curiously. I knew the  guys liked to stay in touch all the time, but honestly it hasn't even been a full day or anything.

"Oh my God! Liam, it's amazing!" Harry shouted.

"I can't believe it!" Niall made an input.

"You won't believe your ears, Liam. Honestly." Zayn said, not freaking out like the rest, as per usual.