Thief ~ Agni

Sorry for the lateness, I didn't have any inspiration for this before.

Agni x Thief!Reader

It was almost time to strike. In only mere minutes, you would commit the biggest sin of theft you've ever had. You were about to steal from Soma's castle. According to your data, the Prince and his butler would be heading to London at exactly 6:53 pm, to visit a trading partner. You didn't care for those extra details, but you did care for what was happening in the castle.

You went over the thought out plan of yours in your head as you put your (H/L/C) hair hidden in your dark mask, which covered everything but your sharp (E/C) eyes. The plan was to sneak into the Prince's room from the ceiling, steal only a few things, so you would have enough to survive. If you really had to... You looked at the small knife in your hand. You gripped it tightly, shaking your head to get rid of the fear and insecurity.

Two minutes left.

You moved into position, on the roof of the lightly illuminated palace. You were behind a dark spot, though you could see around yourself. A carriage soon pulled up in front of the grand palace, and you saw many servants of the King and Prince rush to put the bags and things in it.

One minute left. You started to pick the lock to the small, closed window. You looked away a second, spotting a purple haired male walk out. You smirked widely, and went back to unlocking it.

Clicking the lock open, you snuck into the bathroom of the Prince. Being quiet and stealthy, you looked at your surroundings, and snatched a small gold earring. You placed it in your bag an nodded. Only a few more things and you'll be fine.

You opened the unlocked door, just a crack to examine the seemingly empty room. Gulping, your quick feet entered the giant bedroom. You looked around again, in between cracks to find anything that you thought wouldn't be very important.

When Soma reached his carriage, he let out a wail. "Oh no!" He said.

Agni was instantly asking what was wrong, concerned for the young prince.

"I forgot to grab Ciel's gift!" Soma was practically crying.

Agni smiled at Soma kindly. "Don't worry about this, my prince. Please, I'll grab the gift really quickly." He said, and ran off, back into the palace.

Soma smiled and looked up, wiping his eyes. "Thank you Agni!"

You were currently grabbing a few more things. Just the thought of seeing a smile on the kid's faces when they get new things brings joy to your face. In which, caused you to forget your mission.

Agni came up to Soma's room in seconds, being quite the able butler.

Your eyes widened, and you cursed mentally. Quickly trying to think of an escape, you hid under Soma's bed.

Agni had entered the room, not seeming to spot you. He looked around, thinking for a moment as to where Soma put the box for Ciel. A smile popped up on his face as he made a small "aha!" Sound.

You pressed your lips together, being silent as you could possibly be.

Agni reached under the soft bed, and you watched as his hand inched closer. It had crawled up to your ankle, touching it. His hand froze, and suddenly and tightly gripped your foot, pulling you out.

You clenched your teeth, using his hand as leverage to jump out of his grip, and next to a window. Your (E/C) eyes narrowed at Agni, though you didn't know him name.

Agni blinked at you, surprised a female was the person inside. He frowned. "Why are you here?!" Agni accused, his left hand beginning to unwrap his right.

"Tch..." You mumbled. You hopped on the window and kicked it open.

Agni reached out to grab you.

"I'm not doing anything for my own good." You swiftly said, dodging his hand. "It's for the (Orphanage Name) Orphanage." You said.

Agni frowned, hearing that name before. "I cannot allow you to steal Soma's belongings."

You gulped and looked down, before looking at Agni again. "I took nothing of great importance."

"Is it really for them?"

"Yes. You can come visit anytime..." You mumbled.

As Agni thought in confusion, you took the chance to escape. "Thanks again!" You yelled, jumping backwards into the soft bushes.

Agni looked out the window, sighing. "I wonder..." He mumbled. Agni grabbed Ciel's gift, as he exited. "I'll never forget her (E/C) eyes... Is she really a good Thief?" He wondered.

Soma waved to Agni. "Agni~! My hero~!" He grinned.

Agni blinked and smiled at Soma. "I've returned with the gift..."

"Uwa~! Let's go visit Ciel~!" Soma cheered.

Agni got into the carriage and chuckled. "Of course." Though, his mind was somewhere else.

With that Thief.