Art ~ Prince Soma

Prince Soma x Artist!Reader

You shook your head. "No, not yet." The young man with purple hair groaned.

"Really? (Y/N), come on~!" He whined, causing you to giggle.

You nodded. "Yes, really. Soma, You need to finish sketching before you can paint."

He then looked back to the sketch on a small canvas. "B-But (Y/N)~! You're no fun~!" you rolled your eyes with a giant smile and took the pencil, placing it in his hand.

He blushed at the contract you two made and looked to the canvas. You smiled gently and went next to Soma. "You'll be fine~ I believe I you~" You said with a cheery attitude. Soma blushed a bit darker and brought the pencil to the canvas. Yet, he hesitated.

"C-Can I be alone to do this?" He asked with a whisper. You blinked in surprise, but bowed your head.

"Of course," You said, and left the room.

Soma looked at your retreating form before turning back to the painting. He lightly sketched the final outline and face. Soma took a step back to examine his work. "Yes, that will do."

You sat sat next to Agni, a sigh escaping your lips. The butler looked down at you and gave a calming smile. "Do not worry," Agni cheered, "I feel that my Prince has a plan."

You gave the man a strange look. "A-Are you sure?" You mumbled quietly.

Agni nodded and stood up. "Yes, in fact, you should go see him again."

Taken aback, you said to him. "B-But Agni!"

He he ignored you and lifted you up, ushering you to the door. You sighed and agreed, so he would let you go. "Fine fine,"

Soma finished his last stroke and looked at the final product. It was a replica of you and him, painting together. You both had a smile on your faces in the painting.

You quietly opened the door, sneaking in. Soma was no where to be found. You too a few steps towards the painting. Your eyes widened as your mouth opened in a gasp. "W-Wow..." You mumbled and observed the painting with care, not noticing the male behind you.

Soma's eyes were wide as he saw you next to the painting. Then, they softened as he saw your smile. 'She's happy..' He thought. Soma made a brave move right then. He wrapped his arms gently around the waist of the (H/C) girl.

You let out a soft gasp as his arms wrapped around you. "S-Soma..." You muttered, face flaring. He smiled and nuzzled his head to the crook of your neck.

"(Y/N), please become my queen..."