Redemption ~ Agni III {Part Three}

Oh me oh my, here's the LAST part!

Agni x Thief!Reader

"(Name)?"

His voice sounded shocked, his gold eyes wide. There were many things the Indian butler saw, and regrettably did, but murdering was never one of them. The pure shock Agni took upon himself seemed to be be adding to his already white hair. He never would have thought that you, a seemingly innocent person, who told him would help the children here, murder an innocent old woman. 

"I-It's not..." You managed to get out. That line was pointless now, wasn't it. Instead, you looked down in shame, and an empty feeling welled up inside you. Was it because you had killed her, Was it guilt? Or maybe, it was the fact that you don't want to die just yet for committing a murder. 

Agni's golden eyes stared at you. He half expected you to break down, and half expected you to try and kill him. The butler unwrapped his right hand, letting the white fabric fall to the ground. "....," He was silent as he approached your cowered form. He raised his bare arm, but before he could strike, he heard you whimper. 

You looked up at the man, body shivering with fear. "So this is the end of me," You croaked out. Your dull (Eye Color) eyes staring straight at the deceased. "I suppose it's natural.... Don't want a killer out on the loose." The stinging words made Agni flinch, but stand his guard. Finally dragging your (Eye Color) eyes to see him, you openly welcomed the sure death that awaited you.

Agni froze, suddenly his mind dragged him back to his past, where he did so many horrible things.

You sniffed, rubbing your cheek with the back of your hand, smudging more drying blood on it.

He looked back at her. Shouldn't she get a second chance as well? He thought, and Prince Soma came to his mind. He gave me a chance... He gave me new life. Should I...?

You grunted, coughing into your fist. "Can you make it quick...?"

Agni took out a butter knife that just so happened to be in his pocket. He grabbed your hair, making you wince. With no words, and a sudden streak of his knife, your once (Hair Length) hair has been cut shorter, making you almost unrecognizable. 

A soft gasp escaped your lips, and you looked at the butler whom only smiled kindly at you.

"Come on (Name)," He said, picking you up. "You have been given a new life." 

You smiled softly, hanging onto him. From that day forward, you were forever grateful.

Okay I will NOT turn this into a 4-part one shot omg
wheezing
dying
okay are you happy now

REMINDER THAT REQUESTING IS C L O S E D