Battle ~ Sebastian Michaelis and Claude Faustus III

Sebastian x Demon!Butler!Reader x Claude

A quiet tension filled the room, yellow eyes clashing with red eyes, as well as (E/C) ones. The air was thick, and seemed that at any moment, one of the three would come out and attack them.

Your master's had went off somewhere, leaving their butlers behind, and this is the result.

Sebastian was the first to speak. "Faustus, (Y/N), I do believe we need something to entertain us." A small smirk danced on his face.

Claude looked at him with his usual monotoned expression, although his eyes held something. If you looked, it would look somewhat like possessiveness. "And what makes you say that, Michaelis?" He asked, pushing up his glasses.

You stood there with a dulled expression on your face. The hand that held your Faustian Contract symbol twitched slightly. 'What a horrible time to be near two male demons.' You thought with an internal sign. 'Its the middle of mating season. It's not a surprise if they try anything.'

You were snapped out of your thoughts as Sebastian's gloved hand ran over your chin and right side of your jaw as he looked to Claude. You tried to side step away, but Sebastian's other hand snaked around your waist.

A low growl escaped Claude's throat. "Michaelis," He said in a deadly tone. "What is this game of yours?" His yellow eyes flickered from Sebastian's hands, to your neck, to Sebastian, and back to you. All in a cycle.

Sebastian chuckled at Claude. "Let's let our... Fellow butler.... Decide what the game we play is." Sebastian said, trying to cover up the obvious.

You managed to shake off his hands, and straightened out your posture. "I know what this is for. But you both will enter a dungeon from opposite ends. You have to make it to the final room, and defeat me, in order to be able to court me. Otherwise, I will not allow it."

Sebastian's eyes wandered to Claude as he nodded. "Yes. That sounds good."

And so, three weeks later, the challenge approached. You stayed in the center of the catacomb dungeon, that seemed so close to the Labyrinth in Greek Mythology. You were forced by your Master to wear a slick [Favorite -Dark- Colored Dress] that you were thankful it was stretchy enough to move in. A sword in your hand as your sensed twitched at every sound. You realized that at any moment, there would be a demon fighting you, for your hand as a mate.

Sebastian an grit his teeth in frustration as a giant dome that seemed impenetrable stood in front of him. Beside the Raven Butler, was the Spider. He merely pushed up his glasses, lips curled into a frown.

"Hm...."

Sebastian glared at Claude. "Faustus, if you have something to say, say it."

"Michaelis, look at the dome closely. There is an incomplete pattern. Red, and Yellow are missing in it." Claude said with a small smirk.

"Why do I have a feeling she wanted both of us to go, so that she can fight us easily...? We would have to defeat her first
in order to become her suitor..." Sebastian muttered. Sebastian gently stroked the dome, his finger accidentally slipping into the red hole.

Claude watched carefully, examining what will happen. After a few seconds, he placed his finger in the hole as well. A small thread cut both their fingers, letting a small blood drip into the hole.

The dome shook, and revealed an entrance, allowing the two to enter.

The air instantly grew colder, alarming you that Sebastian and Claude had entered the dome. Your grip on the sword tightened slightly.

Gold and Silver knifes instantly flashed in your eyesight. Unfortunately, you missed two of them, and each sliced your cheek slightly.

A smirk danced on Sebastian's lips as he charged forward, aiming for a blind spot.

Claude frowned, but managed to do the same, although he aimed at another side.

Your eyes widened slightly. You didn't expect the two to be working together.

Claude and Sebastian pinned you together to them, making a small (Y/N) sandwich. You struggled against them, grunting as your failed attempts wore you out.

A chuckle emitted from their throats. Sebastian's mouth moved closer to your neck, since he was the back piece, and Claude's was aimed more on your lips.

"Don't you think playtime is over?" Sebastian asked, his breath making you shiver slightly.

Claude smirked as his lips hovered over yours. "I do believe so,"

You stopped struggling and let yourself go, the two demon's auras overpowering yours.

Each butler had there own contract symbol, and therefore, their own mating one. With the harsh agreement of sharing, the two proceeded to mark your neck, creating a combination symbol.

With a smirk on each of their faces, and eyes somehow gleaming brightly with mischief, they dragged you somewhere.

"Why don't we get started (Y/N)?" Claude said with a low tone.

"After all," Sebastian chuckled.

"You're ours."

Hey~ Thanks for reading this story! There is something I would like to tell you all.
In "Characters and Requesting", In bold print, it says "NOT TAKING LEMONS."
That means That I will not take your request for a Lemon,
On ANY of my stories.
Thank you,
Author-Chan