Remains of the Past ~ Drocell Keinz II [[LEMON]]

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Past!Human!Drocell x Reader [[LEMON]]

Something Clicked in Drocell's mind as he sat around one night. The Big Ben chimed twice, loud and clear in his ears. Drocell's hand froze, as is dawning on something. The music box creaked to a stop, and his most powerful memory came back to him, from so long ago.

You let a small giggle escape your mouth, as you watched Drocell climb onto you, wiggling his eyebrows with a chuckle. "Alright, Alright," Your sweet voice told him.

"Then I'll make this the best night of our lives~" Drocell cooed next to your ear. He pressed his lips to yours firmly, kissing you with passion.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pushed him closer to you, a small blush on your face. Another giggle escaped your lips as his gloved hand made contact with your skin. You pulled away gently, and stole his hat, putting it on your head. "Haha~"

Drocell chuckled and took off his gloves, throwing the, somewhere. He took his hat back ans placed it on the stand next to him. Drocell turned back to you and tilted his head. "Mmhm~" He muttered and stared to kiss down your neck, and onto your collarbone. His hands went behind your back, undoing the strings of your dress.

You pulled your body back, letting the cloth leave your arms and chest. You slipped out of it completely. Drocell smiled at you, slipping his own shirt off. You blushed a bit darker at the sight, but rested your hand on his chest. Drocell watched you, and grinned childishly.

He pecked your lips quickly, and unstrapped your corset, letting it fly to the chair. Drocell kissed and nibbled on your skin, leaving small red marks everywhere. His long fingers slipped in your underwear, stroking your thighs.

You giggled and tugged at his trousers gently. With his help, he slipped out of everything. As well as you.

Drocell kissed your forehead. "(Y/N), are you ready?"

You nodded meekly. "Yes, Drocell, I am."

He pushed into you, fully as cleanly. Drocell grunted and began to thrust a bit. You wrapped your legs around him, a small moan escaping your lips.

Blinking, Drocell tilted his head. He couldn't find the next part of his memory. Drocell stood up from his seat after the half memory, and started to wind up the music box again. The marionettes around him creaked towards the sound, looking at him with their dull, lifeless eyes. Drocell exited the parlor and started to head out, in search of you. He tilted his head and began to sing.

"I will find you (Y/N),

(Y/N),

(Y/N),

I will find you (Y/N),

My, Fair Lady."

Not my best, I know. That picture though o.o