Frustration ~ Ciel Phantomhive VI [[LEMON]]

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

Adult!Ciel Phantomhive x Adult! Reader [[LEMON]]

It didn't take long to notice Ciel's particularly upset mood tonight at dinner. He wouldn't say a word and only instead, in frustration, stab his food. Thinking not much of it, you sat in the comfortable chaise, knowing that Ciel would calm down after a while, believing his troubles to be something to do with his now worldwide company, Funtom. In your soft hands was William Shakespeare's famous play, Hamlet. A smile drew itself onto your face, remembering Ciel telling you about the performance he had once put on, of this exact play.

As you were lost in your thoughts and the complex words of one of the greatest script writers in history, you didn't notice the door opening, with Ciel entering, his expression bitter. He placed his jacket on the hanger, taking off his shoes and socks. Ciel glanced at you, and froze, his jaw clenched and body tense. He had thought you went off to the study, more like prayed you had, so he would have some time to relieve himself of the stress.

Looking up from the book, you recoiled in surprise, not expecting Ciel to be in the room either. He seemed pained about something, so you set the book down, and leaned forward, scooting over to make some room for Ciel. "Here," You cooed, patting the seat.

Ciel's eye darted to the seat and slowly strode over, taking a seat next to you, slouched over with a sigh. You put your hands on his shoulders, gently rubbing the muscles there. "Did something happen? You look a bit frustrated." You asked in a soft voice, trying not to upset him.

However, Ciel tensed even more. He couldn't deny his craving for much longer. With each of your gentle touches, soft words, Ciel's mind became so clouded with sexually frustrating fantasies that he could hardly hear you anymore.

Ciel bit back a groan, one hand curled up in a fist while the other grabbed on of your wrists, turning himself around to face you with eyes filled with his own determination to subdue the situation at hand. As you opened your mouth, about to ask what was going on, Ciel pressed his lips onto yours and pulled you onto his lap, your thigh accidentally brushing against his member, causing shivers to go down his spine.

Your cheeks burned with a rosy hue, the look in his eye clearly different from his normal moments of exasperation. You felt his member on your inner thigh and bit your bottom lip. "Are you..." You whispered, "In need of some sexual attention?"

"Tch, don't say that out loud." Ciel chastised, hands on the thin fabric of your dress and tugging it upward for easier access to the source of his resolution; your warmth. As a hand held up the dress, the other took your panties with two fingers, sliding the fabric down, while you (somehow convinced yourself to go along with this), pulled a leg through the hole, so that your slightly soaked undergarment was left hanging loose on your knee. "You're driving me crazy." Ciel whispered, dropping down to your waist, then to your inner thigh, massaging it a bit. Then Ciel slowly, along the entrance, dragged a finger up and down, stroking the soft flesh. He pushed the finger inside your core, the slow, rhythmic pace dragging you over the top of ecstasy mixed with a hungry desire.  As Ciel continued to pump his finger in and out of you, your hips began to unintentionally grind on his as you reached a climax.

He watched as your face twisted for a moment, the feeling of relief soon washing over, and he chuckled quietly. With no words exchanged, only suggestive glances and glares, Ciel undid the majority of your dress, leaving your breasts exposed  while also undoing a few of his own buttons. Biting the inside of his cheek, Ciel unzipped his formal pants and let his erect member free, right in between the two of you.

Flustered beyond belief, you closed your eyes shut, thankful that his hands were there to guide you over his hard member before letting you sit down. You stiffened at first, but your body was quickly reminded of how Ciel's body felt inside yours and loosened up. With your body in control, you began to moving at an uneven pace, chin tilted up slightly, while Ciel held onto your hips, slamming you down onto him every chance he could get, feeling the stressful sexual tension he had been holding up inside him begin to fade away.

It only took a few thrusts from Ciel to get you to reach an orgasm, and with each orgasm you had, the contractions in your warmth brought him closer and closer to it himself, until eventually Ciel's sloppy momentum and your continuous orgasms threw him over. Ciel clenched his teeth, grunting as he released into you, the nice clothes on both of you becoming ruined with the quick fuck. Oh well. Ciel's a rich bastard he can buy new clothes.