Coma ~ Ciel Phantomhive III

Ciel x Reader

'An eye for an eye. Had I heard that before? It seems so familiar, as if someone dear to my heart had said it once before....

Was that true?

Am I going insane?

Where am I?

....

Who, am I? 

Oh, I remeber now.

My name is Ciel Phantomhive.

I am 26 years old....

Married and have three beautiful children...

But....

Where am I...?

I feel like I can hear someone call out to me....

Its (Y/N)....

She calling me....

I wonder where she is,

And when I'll see her again. 

Its dark here,

Am I dead...?

No.

I won't believe it!

I finally have everything I want!

I, am Ciel Phantomhive!

Head of the Phantomhive house, and the Queen's Watchdog! 

I will get back.

Just wait a but longer (Y/N),

It'll only take a second!'

You stood wide eyed at Ciel's sleeping form. He had been in a coma for about three weeks now. You had never left his side, leaving your kids with your parents, (Mother's Name), and (Father's name). 

His hand had twitched towards you. It was unmistakable! He was coming back to you! A sob escaped your throat as tears started to stream down your face with joy.

His eyes started to twitch, as he groaned slightly. Slowly, his limbs stretched out and got moving, allowing himself to feel human again. His bright blue eyes squeezing shut, and then opening all the way. His dull Faustian Contract eye opened as well. Ciel's mouth twitched up was as he eyes focused, and landed on you. "(Y-Y/N)," He croaked. His voice wasn't used for weeks, so that was natural. 

You smiled back at him, wiping your tears away. "Ciel, you're back..." You were so thankful, that you had lost words.

Ciel pushed himself on the bed frame, sitting up with a groan. "How long have I been gone?" He asked you. 

"Three weeks..." You muttered. 

Ciel's eyes widened. "Three?" 

You nodded solemnly. 

Your hand hands started to feel warm, and you realize he had taken it in his own. Then, you felt yourself being pushed forward, and the very familiar taste of Ciel's lips were on yours. 

He pulled away a few seconds later, a small smile on his face. "I guess I'll just have to make it up to you~"