Anger ~ Sebastian Michaelis [IV] and Undertaker [III]

Sebastian Michaelis x Reader x Undertaker

It was a simple day really, you and the Oh so infamous Undertaker were finishing preparing a body. The parlor has been busy since the strikings of Jack the Ripper. You were very aware of Shinigami and Demons, for you've met them. The Undertaker, was one for instance. The demon however, is a story for another time. You pondered effortlessly on a coffin how it was possible that Adrian was a shinigami, leaving the decayed body inside the very coffin you were sitting atop of. It still confused you to this day.

Adrian, or, the Undertaker if you will, came out from his tiny kitchen with a small pot of cookies. Somehow he made it shaped like a dog biscuit, which added to people's insane thoughts about him. Adrian approached the kind (H/C) female with caution, and grinned. "Ello (Y/N)! Is the body ready~?" He asked.

You blinked a few times, and lifted your head up so your eyes found his yellow and green ones. You opened your mouth to speak. "Adri--" He had shoved a cookie in your mouth. You bit on the bone shaped biscuit, eating it.

"Looked like you needed some~" Adrian smiled. You giggled quietly and rolled your eyes. You were the only person to know his real name, and was ever allowed to speak it. You quietly continued to munch on the cookie and watched him clean out tools. "I'm going to be expecting someone soon," Adrian said in his cheerful voice. He paused, and his tone became a hit darker. "Stay in the room, and don't come out."

You blinked and slowly nodded, not wanting to see the possessive and dominate side of Adrian. In your amazing mind, you wondered who it could be. Adrian gave you a look, then left to get ready, leaving you alone to think. You got up and started to pace the room, thinking about the various types of people. Was it a perverted man? Was it a rapist? Was it...

Your eyes widened at your next though.

Maybe he wasn't even human.

You furrowed your eyebrows and instantly thought of the Shinigami, which Adrian showed he was a bit possessive over you in the presence of them. You attempted to find reason within a Demon or an Angel, but you couldn't. Why would either species go into Shinigami territory? You leaned your back against a coffin, which was actually a door, but no one else knew that.

Your head turned to face the clacking noises outside, and a familiar hand went to your waist, pulling you inside the room. Adrian put a finger to his lips, as if it say 'Be Quiet.' The door opened, and you heard two distinct voices. One was younger than the other. Both sounded so sophisticated and you watched in awe as Adrian went outside. Red eyes clashed with (E/C) eyes for a moment and a small smirk appeared on his face. Your eyes widened as you realized that wasn't a natural eye color.

Red, like crimson blood. No eyes are that color. You've seen so many varieties, but never red. Your assumption was correct. He wasn't human. And he wasn't a shinigami either.

This was bad. You had a Demon and a Shinigami in one place together.

You sat around for a bit, hearing a muffled conversation. Eventually, you heard the door open, but a deeper voice, not Adrian's filled your ears once more. You perked up and listened to them trying to make it out.

The coffin made a small pop, and the seal opened, revealing yourself to the Demon. You looked up nervously and tried to back away. "S-Sorry--" You apologized.

Adrian glared at Sebastian, whom bowed to you. "Sebastian Michaelis," He said.

You nodded your head slowly.

"I would deeply appreciate if you left," Adrian growled. His eyes glowed with anger.

Sebastian had a teasing smirk on his face, and he walked over to you, pulling your chin towards him. "Hm~" He mused.

Your face turned a light scarlet, and Adrian's eyes narrowed. "U-Uh..."

Sebastian tilted his head. "This won't hurt at all," He said, and pressed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened immensely and you found yourself as if your soul was being sucked away. Adrian growled deeply and got out his scythe, attacking the ravenette butler. "Leave!" He bellowed. You were coughing and gasping for breath.

Sebastian smirked widely, and bowed at the entrance. He left quickly, most likely to attend to Ciel.

Adrian set down the scythe and picked you up, setting you on the chair. "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked. You nodded slowly.

"Y-Yes..."

One thing stuck with you though, from this experience.

"Adrian," You said finally. He looked at you, telling you to go on.

"I love you,"