Miscarriage ~ Alois Trancy IV

Time to destroy all your hopes and dreams C:
also if you can't tell by the title there is sensitive content in here like duh m8

Alois Trancy x Reader

Holding the pale hands of your lover, and looking into his pale blue eyes with pure joy, you opened your mouth to say the three words that would forever change your lives as a married couple for the rest of your life. You cheered happily, almost bouncing up and down as the secret you kept for weeks spilled.

"Alois, I'm pregnant!"

Alois's jaw dropped, eyes widening at your sudden outburst of joy. Never did he think that this would happen, or at least not in the first few years of your marriage. Over the course of the week, you had been acting strange, to the point where he'd scheduled an appointment in three days. Alois began to think about the situation. You seemed to be confused at his lack of the expressionate words you'd expect, eventually becoming worried. Alois took you by surprise and pressed his lips against yours in happiness, the joy that was driving you now inside him. When he pulled away for oxygen, he immediately reached out to hug you, his wife. Nuzzling his face in your hair, he smiled as you returned the embrace. "We're having a baby~!"

Weeks passed, and the mansion seemed to be much more exuberant than before. The household smiled all the time, decorations suitable for a child had been in place, thanks to the hard work of the butler Claude Faustus. Everyone in the house had changed. Claude had become less cold, Hannah has become more courageous and motherly, the Triplets had actually talked to you, and finally, Alois has been less likely to have an outburst due to his bipolar disorder. Finally, the Trancy manor seemed to be at peace all because of a miracle that rested in your womb.

Eventually, the first trimester passed, Alois had scheduled the manor's personal doctor to inspect your unborn child and make sure that everything was going smoothly. Alois had no fear; he had ordered every demonic servant to tend to your every need, and to make sure that you and the child was healthy. You, on the other hand, began feeling worried. Unlike past weeks, you haven't felt jolts coming from your womb, you've seen blood flow harshly as if it were a period, and using your woman's intuition, you deducted something was very wrong.

The doctor had arrived precisely on time, Two on the dot. The medical expert had shooed Alois- who was whining in protest, earning your giggle- and closed the door to have privacy. Your smile faded slightly as the doctor began pulling the medical equipment out of his certified bag. Shifting your arms over your baby bump, you looked at the doctor whom was preparing for the examination. "Sir," You called out in a whisper, catching the attention of the man, who looked at you in simple curiosity. "I feel that something is wrong but I--" Your voice cracked, the worry and stress of something wrong happening overflowing like an open dam.

As you looked down, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Brining your face back up, you saw the smiling doctor. "I'm sure you're just worrying too much; it's common for women undergoing pregnancy." You nodded once towards the male. The doctor moved back to the tools, picking up the stethoscope. "Madam, shall we begin?"

Hours of testing later, the doctor finally left the room to examine the results. Alois barged in, instantly attaching himself to you, though not to hard as he was afraid that the child would become hurt from the excessive force. You smiled softly, running a hand through his blond hair. In a span of seconds, Alois began questioning you. After dodging many questions, only answering the few you knew, you held up your finger to his soft lips as a sign to hush and listen. "Stop asking silly questions; the doctor will be here in a few minutes." Alois sat next to you - arms still embracing you - and sighed deeply, but nodded.

Not too long after, the doctor came in slowly, the papers in his hand clutched harshly. You couldn't make out the messy scribble the doctor wrote that seemed to be so horrible, however, the sad smile and averted gaze made you worry even more than you had before. You firmly grasped Alois's hand, as if he was the only thing holding you in this world as you anticipated the news.

The physician coughed in his hand, before slowly raising his head. Alois seemed confused, and out of the picture as both you and the doctor seemed to be on the same page. "I-I'm terribly sorry..." He began, tears almost pricking his own eyes. "Your child... He... He...." The man gulped, and finally finished. "Miss (Name), you've had a miscarriage."

The salty tears had fallen from your (Eye Color) eyes, uncontrollable sobs rising in the room. The doctor looked away in shame. Being the bearer of bad news, especially to a developing family was the hardest thing any doctor had to do. Alois did not understand what happened in just moments. He was about to be a father to a beautiful child that you and he produced, and now, the dream shattered. The blond's eyes were covered by his long bangs, as Alois tried figuring out what he was feeling. He couldn't stand it at all. Alois squeezed your hand as he looked up at the doctor. "What now?" His voice was cold and harsh, though he knew that the doctor was not at fault.

"I'll have to surgically remove the child." The doctor said in a cautious voice. "For your own safety."

"No!" You shrieked from your sobs. "You can't! My baby!" You shook uncontrollably, not wanting to believe any word of the hellish reality. Alois rubbed the small of your back, whispering into your ear about how it was the only option. Somehow the voice of your husband calmed you down only enough in the matter of surgery.

The doctor rummaged through his many tools stuffed in the bag he owns. Alois had already summoned Claude, who came in the split second that his name rolled off Alois's tongue. As soon as he came, the butler left to get pain killers for you, as well as anesthesia to reduce your consciousness.

After the steady doctor calmed you down with the anesthesia and ordered Alois to stay next to you - the said male wasn't very happy about getting ordered around. Reaching for the small scaple, Alois almost broke out into bitter tears, matching the ones that you previously let out.

The painful procedure that you'd endured came to a successful end on the surgery. The doctor had felt it was his duty to hand the child that was once theirs to the father as he patched you up, leaving only a bump and stiches. Alois held the strangled child in his arms, tears finally dripping onto the cold flesh of his child. He looked over at your peaceful face and decided that seeing your child would only make it worse. "Claude!" He yelled, tone drenched in agony. The golden eyed butler appeared before his master. "I order you to take my child and give him a proper bural by the blue bells." Though he did not show the emotion, Claude felt surprised at Alois's words as he took the child tenderly.

"Yes, my lord."

Over the course of days, weeks, months, the house grew to be colder and more lifeless than ever before. You stayed in the room, refusing to do much unless Alois took the time to persuade you, Claude and the other servants reverted back to their original personalities, and Alois was hit hard. He rarely had a happy moment after that day.

The tragedy that had befallen the Trancy's could only be fixed with time, or so they hoped. For now, the manor was soaked in despair that not even the happiest soul could heal.