Queen ~ Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel x Reader

Another day, another week, another year.... It's been a while since (Y/N) had seen her childhood friend Ciel Phantomhive. After the Phantomhive mansion burned down, she was put into a slight depression. All of a sudden, one day the young Noble was called by one of her childhood friends, Elizabeth Middleford. (Y/N) gladly obliged and went with her.

This happened two years ago.

(Y/N) (L/N) was now 13, and she was one of the most beautiful women in all of London. With her (H/L) and shiny (H/C) colored hair and her sparkling blue eyes, it was hard not to look away! Although, poor (Y/N) didn't like the attention. She would rather it be focused on the helpless and their needs. It was just her natural instinct.

The young Noble looked out of her window in slight boredom, and slight longing. (Y/N) always had a special place in her heart for Ciel. Even if they were engaged, Ciel broke it off... 'He doesn't like her that way...' She thought to herself, opening the window and stepping out of the window onto the terrace. She stayed like that for a few minutes, taking in the crisp morning air and the sound of nature. 'Its been months since I've seen Ciel.... I wonder if he is doing well. That butler of his, Sebastian, probably takes care of him more than I should worry about.... But I'll still visit.'

(Y/N) quickly jumped back inside her resonanly sized blue and white room and dug through her closet, choosing out [You choose: www.vastkid.com/msyugioh-anime-gi... or anime-girl-dress-msyugioh123-3 or victorian-gothic-lolita-blue-d or 27828ff243c8bd6afc433098f097df ] and quickly putting it on. With the help of her best maid, and friend, (M/N). She smiled down on (Y/N)'s smaller sitting figure and did her hair, the two talking to each other every so often. Once this was finished (Y/N)'s butler, Alex (Sorry if you don't like the name .-.) came in and took (Y/N) to the carriage.

It took half an hour to arrive at the Phantomhive Manor, yet, somehow Sebastian was awaiting her arrival. He opened the door for (Y/N) as she stepped out. She smiled kindly at Sebastian and took his hand, using it as help to balance herself.

Sebastian lead (Y/N) to Ciel's study, where he had been informed about Maha's arrival. He knocked on the door lightly, as a muffled 'Come In' was heard. The two entered the study. With one look, Ciel sent Sebastian outside and out of their way. (Y/N) looked back quickly as the door slammed shut. Ciel got up from his desk and turned (Y/N) around. A blush visible on face she looked at his entrancing blue eye. "Lets play a game (Y/N), And lets bet a wager on it." Ciel said, brining her over to his chess table.

(Y/N) smiled, putting one finger to her bottom lip. "Winner gets to do whatever the loser wants~" (Y/N) said suddenly, sitting down at the white pieces. Ciel sat opposite of her an smirked, nodding.

'I'm not going to lose (Y/N).' He thought aggressively.

"Twenty Minutes Later" -Spongbob Narrator

"Looks like check mate, (Y/N)" Ciel smirked while talking in a taunting tone. (Y/N) laughed slightly, expecting that Ciel won before they even started. How could she stand against the 'Lord of Games'? (Y/N) looked at Ciel, a bit of sweat on her forehead at what the Earl had in mind for ordering her. After a minute of suspenseful silence, Ciel waved his hand in a 'come here' manner.

She hesitated for a second before complying to his order. Smirking, Ciel made up his mind. "Kiss me." (Y/N) was stunned. A deep red covered her face as looked away. The Earl turned her face for their eyes to meet as he gave a rare and sincere smile. He leaned in, and gently placed his lips onto (Y/N)'s own. A static electricity surged through both teens as they pulled away.

One smirking and the other blushing, they panted slightly attempting to regain their breath. "I've chosen you as mine," Ciel stated with a small smile plastered on his face, "My queen."