Hair Clip ~ Finny

//*Very happy that I get to write fluff*\\

Finny x Noble!Reader

"Ouch..." You muttered to yourself as your foot came in contact with a shock of pain. You sighed, knowing that you should've listened to Sebastian when he said you needed to keep your shoes on. Yet, being as free-willed as you were, didn't listen to him. You kneeled down and looked at the bottom of your clean and elegant bare foot before turning it over. You looked confused as you gently took the red clip off on your foot. You examined it a bit, then looked around the garden to see if anyone was looking for it. Deciding not, you put it safely in your pouch and started to walk back to the Phantomhive manor.

You entered the manor just in time to hear a distressed wail. You staggered back at the noise but regained your elegant posture. After all, you are a noble. You walked a bit closer to the sound and eventually found yourself in the kitchen. There were three people in total there. The cook Bard, The maid Mei-Rin, and the Gardener Finny. Finny was crying in the center while Mei-Rin and Bard tried to calm him down. You smiled and tapped Mei-Rin and Bard's shoulder. "Excuse me.." You said shyly, looking at the two. Bard looked at Mei-Rin and the two left the kitchen.

Finny sniffled and looked at you, am adorable pout on his face. You kneeled in front of him and tilted your head. "What's wrong Finny?" You asked kindly.

The teen wiped the tear off his eye, and took a shaky breath. "I-I lost one of my red clips that my young master gave me..." He reached his hand up to his hair, which is missing a clip. You blinked after a minute and looked in your pouch, searching for the red clip. Finny stopped crying and looked at you confused. You smiled widely as your slender (S/C) finger grabbed the red clip.

"Is this what you're looking for?" She asked, giggling. Finny looked wide eyed as you leaned closer to him. You took part of his hair and the clip, putting two and two together. You stepped back and smiled at Finny, while his gaping form lightly touched the clip.

Finny regained his senses after a minute. "B-But..." He mumbled, so very confused.

"It was in the garden~" You said. Finny nodded and out of pure spurt-of-the-moment, he hugged you. Tightly, but not tight enough to kill you. Both of you had a giant blush consuming your face as you both hugged each other.

Finny pulled away and quickly pecked your cheek, getting up with a big grin. "Thanks Miss (Y/N)!" He said, and ran off to the garden. You giggled and touched the spot where he kissed you.

"Such an adorable idiot..."