What If...YAOI ~ C.S.C.G

Okay so I'm gonna like do something I swear almost everyone already did (I'm cool like that) and make a Yaoi What If~
Hey, don't give me that look-
The Men included are.... Ciel, Sebastian, Claude, and Grell. (LOL)
Comment if you want a part 2 of this with different ships!

A.U.

.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

"What is it (Name)?" Ciel asked in a bored tone, his single eye boring into your (Eye Color) eyes.

You giggled softly, mouth curled up in a smirk. You placed your hands on the table, leaning closer to the poor noble.

Ciel leaned back, face paling at you smirk. He had realized a long time ago that a smirk on your face usually ends bad for him. "(Name) please I'm busy-"

"Just look!" You argued, crawling over his office table to his computer, minimizing the windows he was on while searching up various types of yaoi involving Ciel. You smiled widely, as your evil plan to disgust Ciel was working perfectly.

His single eye widened at the very suggestive images on his screen. Him and Sebastian, Him and Alois, even Him and Alister!

Ciel placed a hand over his mouth, as if he was going to puke. "(Name) what is the meaning of this?!" He yelled at you, face flushed and eye narrowed angrily.

You laughed hysterically on the floor, rolling around. "AHAHAHA! You'd like that wouldn't your Ciel?" You began to laugh like a hyena.

Ciel exited out of the tab, making sure to delete his history before getting out of his chair, leaving you in the room as he went to go clean his mind of the dirty things he did in the pictures.

"Why the bloody hell am I even shipped with that idiot butler and that damn Trancy?!"

.:Sebastian Michaelis:.

Working at the Phantomhive manor, especially as Sebastian's "mate", as he called it, you got privileges. For one, you didn't need to work. So in your spare time, with the internet at your fingertips, you discovered something called Yaoi.

Needless to say, you've become obsessed. Especially the pairing with your dominate lover in them. SebaCiel, SebaClaude, you name it.

In a mansion with nothing else to do, you decided to scroll through various pictures on google. Dirty things, and fluffy pictures made you blush heavily.

"(Name)." Sebastian's deep voice called you. You didn't listen to the demon, too busy scrolling through the images. "(Name)..." He said again, appearing in front of you. "(Name)!"

You still didn't budge.

Sebastian became annoyed with you, his eye twitching as he growled. He can't stand when you ignore him like that. The ravenette snatched your phone away, looking at the bright screen to see what you were looking at.

"....," You both were silent as he scrolled through the images, his face becoming emotionless like Claude. Sebastian turned of your phone, crushing it in his gloved hands. "Now (Name)..." He said in a sickly tone that ran shivers down your spine. "What was that?"

You gulped, frightened by his actions. "Y-Y-Y-Yaoi-"

Sebastian's lips curled up in a smile, and he hosted you over his shoulder. "(Name), I'm afraid I have to show you the thrill of... Straight sexual interactions."

"Wha- Sebastian put me down!!!!"

.:Claude Faustus:. 

"I have no desire nor time to follow your silly plan," Claude repeated, stretching the tablecloth.

"But---"

One glare from him made you shut up.

.:Grell Sutcliff:. 

"Uwa~~!" Grell squealed, ripping your tablet out of your hands, which caused you to sweatdrop. 

"This is so perfect~! SEBAS-CHAAAAN~! WIIIILLIAM~! C L A U D E ~ !" He screamed in love, twirling around. 

Years later, you still didn't stop Grell and his fanboying.