Beach Day Disaster ~ Sebastian Michaelis V

Sebastian Michaelis x Master!Adult!Reader [Slightly Modern A.U]

You groaned into your soft, clean pillow and huffed. Your soaked (Hair Color) strands dripped onto the pillow. At the moment, you didn't care about that. You were just too busy thinking of everything that had happened today. With those thoughts in your mind, you groaned again.

~Into the Past~

You smiled broadly, happy that you finally got a day off from your work as a noble. It was only three days, but a vacation, is a vacation. With the vacation stacked in your to-do list, you decided that you and your personal (demon) butler, Sebastian Michaelis, were to go on a private island that your deceased mother used to own.

But let us skip all of that nonsense and get to day one, the morning.

[Day One; 72 Hours Remain]

As usual, the raven-haired butler woke you up early, especially today, where you had the entire day on the island to yourselves. The other servants in the house hadn't come with you, saying that "We'll protect the manor!"

After shooting a glare to the overly-happy Sebastian, whom had asked you, a grown woman, if you required assistance changing. The nerve of him!

So, after slipping on your bikini (with struggle), and placing other clothes on top, you entered the grand table, that seemed a bit lonely with only one person sitting there. You shrugged the feeling away, staying at the delicious breakfast cooked by your butler.

Off to the beach!

You are quite experienced in the art of surfing. Actually, it was more like you can get on the board and not fall off without Sebastian's help. You had gotten your trusty surf board, getting it to the sand. You adjusted your (Favorite Color) bikini top, and looked over your shoulder to Sebastian, whom was wearing only a black pair of trunks. Your face flushed, and you turned to the ocean, hoping he didn't see your face. You rushed into the water, board in hand.
For about thrity minutes, you were doing fine, happily riding on waves that helped you to shore. Though everytime you went to shore, that damn butler of yours always gave you a sly smirk.

Waves crashed and pounded against the board as you went far into the sea. Your sparkling (Eye Color) eyes watched the forming waves, trying to decide which to take.

A gray fin, sharp on the edges decided to swim slowly, intimidatingly, and sharply. Your eyes widened, staring at the swimming fish. You were no idiot, instantly recognizing it as a shark. You brought your legs up, huddling in the middle as you stared at it. The shark drew closer, opening its sharp jaws. You only had time to scream one thing before you would be attacked. "Sebastian!" The shark jumped, jaw wide.

You flinched, turning only to meet with a familiar hard chest. Sebastian held your quivering form tightly, and held off the shark with the other hand. "Now now Milady," Sebastian coed in your ear, pulling you to shore. You didn't let go of the demon, too shocked to say anything. "You should be more careful."

Only able to nod, you stayed clinging onto the demon, finding comfort in the lack of a heartbeat. Sebastian didn't complain, only smirking a he rubbed your bare shoulder.

[Night One; 60 Hours Remain]

After the experience with the shark, you returned to the house early. Sebastian as company of course.

He had brought you to the bathroom, placing you inside the tub as he began to wash you, taking off the wet bikini. No one made any comment, except you, in saying "Thank You Sebastian."

Sebastian just gave you dinner through you're room, where you calmed down a bit, and came back to your senses.

He hoped you'd be better by tomorrow.

[Day Two; 48 Hours Remain]

You had recovered, but decided (more like ordered) thatSebastian was to stay with you at all times. You didn't go into the water, bit instead talked to the butler, asking him various questions, some annoyed him, and others were just stupid, but he didn't complain.

However, when you asked about his... Ahem, sexual life, he scooped you into his arms and the you into the water. "H-Hey!" You whined, glaring at Sebastian.

Nothing happened that seemed to be very drastic, so that was a plus in your opinion.

[Night Two; 36 Hours Remain]

The evening was a time to relax, and by relax, you mean taking a nice, warm bath made by Sebastian.

You sighed in bliss, moaning as the water warmed your cold body. Unfortunately, Sebastian heard your moan, and snuck in. He was sexually deprived, as it was years when he last had sex (which was with a nun).

Sebastian gave you a lust-filled gaze, and you sighed, giving into the demon's sexual desires.

[Day Three; 24 Hours Remain]

You rubbed your neck, groaning. The sensual night with Sebastian proved to be a bit of a pain. Red marks and bruises were everywhere. You felt lucky that no one else was at the island.

You went to the beach once again, though you abandoned the thought of having Sebastian near you, as you were too flustered. You went into the clear water, making sure top stay in the shallow as you swam about.

You didn't think it at all to be a problem as you swam down, trying to grab a shell as a memory. You had.gotten the nice, full shell from the bottom of the sea, but a piece of kelp had gotten your foot.

You cursed in your mind, dropping the shell as you tugged at the strong kelp. Your eyesight was fading, as you couldn't hold your breath any longer.

"Se...bast...ian..."

The last thing you had seen was his toned muscles pulling you up from your doom.

When you woke up, you felt a soft pair of lips on yours. Pushing Sebastian away, you coughed up water. Sebastian rubbed your back with his bare hand, fingernails stroking it. "I apologize Milady, it was nessisary." Oh if you only saw the smirk on his face.

[Night Three; 12 Hours Remain]

That brought you top now, as you rubbed your skin, wondering hours you had such bad luck.

But then your mind clicked.

The Shark; You had held onto the man for dear life.

The Bath; You two had sex because of a single moan.

The Kelp; Sebastian kissed you, to "revive" your drowned state.

Everything fell into place in your mind.

You grout you're teeth, shouting out the name you said so many times thought the the days. He was so going to get a piece of your mind.

"Sebastian!"

Wow, look at all those Majora's Mask references-
I love myself lmao