Remembrance ~ Ash Landers [Part 2] [[LEMON]]

**Republished**

WARNING!!!!! If you do not enjoy Sexual Content, I suggest you do not read further!!! This has DESCRIPTIVE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Ash Landers x Reader Part 2 [[LEMON]]

You frowned to yourself as you stood in front of the Queen's bathroom mirror. You were positive that something was being held from you. As was said when you tried to ask where everyone went to that white haired butler, whom seemed very odd as well, he would just reply with 'You need not worry, My Lady.'

It aggravated you to the depths of hell. He seemed so familiar, you just couldn't place your finger on it. You thought for a while before a knock came at the bathroom door. Your eyes widened, the thoughts of yours shattering into pieces as his voice filled your ears. "My Lady, are you alright?" He asked you from his place outside.

You clenched your fist on your (F/C) dress and grit your teeth. 'What should I do...?' You asked yourself in your mind, looking between the window and the front door.

You hear his voice again. "My lady...?"

Staying frozen for a second, you decide to speak. "I'm fine!"

You could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Alright~" You head clacking on the tiles, alerting you that he had gone.

You paced around a bit, leaving your (F/C) shoes off. Eventually you realized you had to leave the bathroom sooner or later. You slipped on the shoes again, and walked into the hallway.

An eerie silence surrounded your mind, making the palace seem similar to a ghost town. The very thought of the albino butler popping out at you was enough to send shivers down your spine.

Although you couldn't help but feel that you knew him from somewhere before. It came back to you again, and you paused for a minute. Your (E/C) eyes were tilted down, looking at the floor, lost in thought.

Your feet started to move again, and to where, you didn't know. Your feet seemed to go back down a familiar hallway and stopping at a giant door. You looked up with your (E/C) eyes slightly wide. It was the head butler's room. Just before you could turn around and leave, a hand snaked around your waist and you felt someone's hot breath near your ear.

"What a surprise My Lady~" Ash chuckled. His white hair tickling you.

You shivered and struggled to get out of his grip. "L-Let go!" You squeaked.

Ash tilted your head to face him. "Do you not remember me (Y/N)?" He asked.

"N-No, why would I?" You asked in a small voice. You looked up at his frown. Somehow you felt like your gut stabbed you with guilt and was about to apologize. "I-"

The white haired butler pressed his lips onto yours, in the heat of the moment. Your face flushed red as you tasted.... Something.... Oddly........ Familiar.....

The scent that only one man ever had.

Him.

After Ash pulled away, you needed a few moments to remember and process everything. You were beyond confused, and slightly scared. "I-I--" You mumbled.

"Do you remember now?"

You shook your head.

He sighed, "Then I'm afraid I will have to show you a different way."

You felt your arm being tugged, and you were dragged into the room, and thrown on the bed. You landed with a slightly rough landing, the air being knocked from your lungs.

Ash gave you a glance that made you freeze up. His took off his outer vest, and stripped down until his chest was bare. Ash went over to you until he was on top of you. He took your hand and smiled. Ash placed it on a spot of his shoulder you knew well. A deep scar on his shoulder that he has concealed for many years were finally exposed. You gently touched it, examining it. "N-No... I-It can't..." You muttered.

Ash shook his head. "It's really me (Y/N), you know it is." He told you.

Tears of joy steamed down your face as you enveloped the butler in a hug. "How are you here? Where did you go? Why is your hair white? And your eyes purple? Ash--" He cut you off with another kiss. Your face burned a dark red.

He let go and smirked. "Do you remember the promise I made to you?"

You blink. "You meant the one where you said you'll come back?"

"No, not that one."

"Which one is it?"

Ash paused for a moment for emphasis. He leaned next to your ear and cooed. "I told you I'd show you it's better to be an adult. And it's more alluring because you're so.... Pure... It's like it was reserved.... Just. For. Me~"

"W-What do you mean Ash?" You shivered under his touch.

Ash grunted and let his wings grow out, surrounding you in the shadow. "I got what we wanted, I became one."

Your eyes went wide and your hand went to the wings shakily. "I... You did..." You smiled.

Ash moved, making you retreat your hand. His mouth moved to your neck, and he gently kissed it. "I think it's time to show you~" He muttered against your skin.

"Show me..." You muttered.

Ash kissed you passionately on the spot, slipping his tongue into your mouth. A free hand stared to roam against your back, undoing the strings of your dress.

You slowly kissed back, contradicting his fast movements. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moaned quietly.

Ash finished undoing the straps, pulling it down leaving you in only a corset and underwear. You squeaked out your hands were restricted.

Ash took off his own pants, and looked at you with the very sin he was kicked out of heaven by. His hand slowly undid the strings of your corset and he removed it.

You blushed furiously and watched the Albino. His hand then slipped down your undergarments, ripping them off. He took off his own and smirked at you. "Don't worry, the fun is now~"

Ash, without warning, entered your cavern and started to move. You flinched, but a louder moan grew in your mouth. "A-Ash~" You moaned.

His thrusts went faster at you moans to him, his eyes narrowed with lust and his mouth formed to a wide smirk.
.
.
.
.
.
Ash finally pulled out of you, and let his wings disappear. You were left breathless and in pleasure. The male smiled at you and pulled the cover over you, as your eyes started to close. He got redressed and went to the door to go purify more people.

"I'll be back, I promise. I'll keep it this time."

Helpful Reminder: Lemon Requests are CLOSED, but feel free to give me a REGULAR request~