Broken Heart ~ Undertaker IV

Yandere!Undertaker x Reader 

 Being a shinigami, the Undertaker is always fascinated by humans. Whether it be by their actions, thoughts, or even what makes them tick, he loved to take them apart, and put them back together again. 

Recently, things had gotten to be a bore for him. He sat alone, in his empty shop that hasn't had a customer in months, eating the freshly baked biscuits that always looked like a dog bone. Undertaker's covered eyes looked through his old, musty, ripped gray curtains that blocked the window. The bright sunlight that seeped through the window felt blinding to his eyes as he walked closer to the window. 

Peering through the musty window, the Undertaker noticed two young adults walking. They seemed to be around the age of 18, He thought with an amused expression on his face. The shinigami watched the couple, the way the humans were laughing, smiling, loving each other. Undertaker licked his dry lips, a cruel smile forming on his features as he watched the (Hair Color) female very carefully. The pulsing sound of her heart beating got his attention quickly, the irregular pattern of thumping, and the occasional skip of the beat.

He became fascinated at the sight, as he saw her, the way she looked at him, and the way her heart reacted. He wanted that heart, to see how it beat so irregularly, and to make it beat for him. To destroy it completely, and then fix it again, that was his challenge.

Being a Legendary Shinigami has its benefits. The fact that it was so easy to get information about you made a dark chuckle emit from his throat. His smile that could overpower even cheshire cat's never left his face. The thought of holding that heart in his hand made his expression fill with cruel joy. To review, and memorize what your cinematic record said, he repeated it out loud. 

"(Last Name), (Name), currently (Age) years old, turning (Age + 1) on (Birthday). She is currently in love with a man named Hudstone, dispite living in poverty, and he living a middle-class life. You are sceduled to die at the age of 63, four months after your birthday." Undertaker repeated those phrases over and over until he felt satisfied. He closed the book with a satisfied sigh, and headed back to his shop, where he would capture both you and your heart. 

Undertaker sat on one of his coffins and opened the book, taking out a bookmark littered with pink and black markings. He dipped a feather in ink, opened the book and placed the bookmark, before begenning to write in your cenematic record. 

"Then," He read aloud, admiring his work, "(Name) felt something run into her veins, causing her to jump up and dash over from the spot she was currently in. She ran to a small shop with a creaky sign titled "Undertaker".

As if predicted by the hands of fate, you arrived at his shop only minutes later. Your (Eye Color) eyes were hazed over, being guided by a string that was not your own. The silver haired male opened the door, his insane giggles echoing through the delecate ears that belonged to you, jolting you awake. Before you could protest, however, the slim hand that belonged to the Undertaker grabbed your wrist tightly, flinging you inside.

"W-What-" You stuttered, tripping as you took a step back. "W-Where... H-How..." You were clearly frightened. Something about that sent a jolt of pleasure through the Undertaker.

"Ehehe... Welcome to my shop (Name) dear," He coed, walking towards you in a slow manner, looking completely insane. You shrunk back in fright, wondering how he knew your name in the first place.

You moved back, and he took a step forward. The pattern continued on until finally, you hit the hard coffin. "J-Just who are you?!"

"Me? My dear, you can adress me as the undertaker..." Undertaker's chilling voice sent shivers up your spine. 

"P-Please let me go--" 

"I'm afraid I cannot do that~" He hummed. The shinigami listened to your heart. 

Thudump.... Thudump....

It was fast, though he concluded it to be out of pure fear. It hadn't skipped one beat, only going so fast he thought it might pop. 

A frown etched itself onto the Undertaker's face as he mumbled. "It isn't beating properly." 

"W-What?!" Your eyes widened, hearing him. 

"It looks like I have to fix it," 

In a flash, you were cornered, as a great spear plunged itself into your stomach, sending pain signals in your brain so powerful, your scream took down the sign. 

Your eyes rolled in the back of your head, passing out. 

He laughed insanely, reading the cinematic records that you hold dearly.

......

You woke up to the sound of steaming tea. Your (Eye Color) eyes opened slowly, and you groaned in pain. You looked down to see the blood stained bandages, and thought noting of them. You stayed silent, as if your voice was taken away. 

"Heh, dear (Name)," The Undertaker called in a bittersweet tone. He walked into the room you were in and sat next to you, resting his head against the beating heart. You stayed silent through this, as if this was normal. "Your heart still beats so fantastically~ I can't bear to see it break again." 

The Undertaker had remade your cenematic records, filling holes with memories of events that never took place. He rewrote your story.

Just for your BrOKeN HeARt~!