Ciel Phantomhive Imagine

So I just kind of said "Fuck my schedule" and now will post whenever I feel like it. Makes it much easier for me. Also: I have a tumblr now! Two, actually. Go follow blissfullydiabolik.tumblr.com for my main page where I post just about anything, and doubletroubledeviltwins.tumblr.com for anything Hitachiin Twin related! Love you all, and sorry for the hiatus!

Ciel Phantomhive x Reader Imagine

Imagine having asked Sebastian, whom accompanied Ciel and yourself in Japan, to buy a pack of some strangely thin chocolate covered biscuit you had spotted in the markets outside. In nearly a blink of your eye, Sebastian had reappeared with a sly smile, handing you the pack and a piece of advice he picked up on the trip to buy the sweet. As you ate one, you relished the activity Sebastian had given you; obviously to mess with his master. Your body seemed to move on its own, into the room where Ciel was currently analyzing documents for his trading agreement with a company in the small country. As your eyes laid upon him, seeing his bored expression, you tapped his shoulder enthusiastically and held up the end of the pocky stick with a grin. He looked up at you with a confused expression before you poked his mouth with it. Understanding the simple gesture, Ciel opened his mouth and took the end between his lips. However, the young lord hadn't expected you to take the other end. You began to nibble the piece in your mouth while Ciel bit on his end, unable to resist the chocolate temptation. With a good chunk in between the two of you, Ciel pulled away and looked the opposite direction, heart thumping in his chest at nearly the speed of light. You whined, the lingering piece slowly getting consumed as you began to sulk, the feeling of rejection stinging hard. In a fit of panic and confusion, Ciel pressed his lips to yours, squeezing his eyes shut and a blush coming over him. Your eyes, however, forced wide and stared at him. Shortly thereafter, Ciel pulled away, holding your shoulders in his hands as he panted quietly. Your smile grew as your senses began to return, then a laugh tickled your throat. He looked up at you in disbelief and grew irritated with your laughter, to the point where he bopped, you on the head with his files, shouting tsundere-like complaints, only making you laugh louder.