Senpai ~ William T. Spears

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

William x Reaper!Reader

You looked up to your Senpai, as they say in Japan. Flawless in everything, perfect hair, those glasses, and oh~ that suit~. Needless to say, he's a little more than a Senpai to you. At least in your mind.

"(Y/N) are you even listening?" Grell pouted, snapping you out of your daydream. You looked frantic, your green shinigami eyes darting left and right as you sputtered out words. Grell sighed and pushed up his own red glasses. "(Y/N) dear, you and William are partnered up for this next job,"

You looked as if someone had told you something shocking. It was quite funny actually, because Grell already knew that you had a crush on the strict shinigami. The red head took your (S/C) wrist and started to run to the meeting place.

Once there, you looked around. You and Grell were on a low rooftop, and just above a shop. Not a minute later, right on the dot, William came. Grell's bored expression turned into a wicked smile as he gave a look to you. You blushed lightly and looked away.

"Oh William, I'll be going now. Ta Ta~!" Grell said, jumping off of the roof. William sighed and looked to you.

William grabbed your wrist, and looked at the 'To Die' list. Your blush increased at his touch, but you said nothing. "(Y/N)," William said. You made a small noise to show you were listening. "We don't have a soul scheduled for tonight..." He looked up at the sky.

Your eyes widened slightly as you heard the news. "R-Really?" You muttered. William pushed up his glasses.

"Why would I be kidding about so string like that." He hopped off the roof and started to walk, dragging you with him. You stayed quiet to see where this Shinigami is taking you.

After a while, he stopped at the top of Big Ben. You collapsed beside him, your feet dangling off the edge. You looked up at William with a smile, as he looked down at you with a straight face. You blushed and quickly looked away. William chuckled, slightly surprising you.

You felt your arm being tugged up after a few minutes of silence between you. You gave him a confused look and opened your mouth as if you were about to say something.

Your eyes widened when you felt a soft pair of lips on your own. You looked up at the slightly blushing William before letting your eyes flutter close. His arms wrapped around your waist as yours on his neck.

That night, on Big Ben, William and (Y/N) finally realized what their future was going to be.

Yo, What's up? Eh... Thanks for reading my story~ Uhm, if you remember in the last A/N, I said something about a contest. Right?

Okay, so the winner is......

DIABOLIK LOVERS~!

Go request there and read it... I guess XD

Read my other One Shot series: http://www.wattpad.com/story/22101236-s-a-k-u-r-a-k-i-s-s-various-x-reader-ouran-host and http://www.wattpad.com/story/23770388-d-i-a-b-o-l-i-k-a-l-l-o-v-e-r-s-various-x-reader

Follow me on Quotev: www.quotev.com/KylieInMyAnimeWorld

And.... Request~! (In all three One-Shot series ^w^)