Surprise Kiss with a side of a Date ~ Ronald Knox

Ronald Knox x Shinigami!Reader

"Hey (Name)!" An annoying voice, in your opinion, called. Your unique green/yellow eyes twitched as you heard the infamous shinigami playboy, Ronald.

You pushed up your sophisticated (Favorite Color) glasses and glared at him. "What?" You asked in a sharp, bitter tone.

Ronald smiled, as if he didn't notice your unhappy mood. He put an arm around your shoulders without your consent, only adding to your negative mood.

"Why don't you hang out with me tonight?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

You responded immediately,"No."

Ronald didn't bother you for the rest of the day.

By nightfall, you had gotten only a few souls to reap. So, like any other Shinigami, you set out early.

~Timeskip whoooooooooosh~

Sneering to yourself, you found yourself early for the next soul. You had hoped to get everything done by midnight, but it seems that won't happen.

Ronald, whom suddenly appeared by your side (and gave you a small heart attack), smirked confidently. "Looks like you're free for an hour, after this next soul huh?" Ronald commented, blowing cool air on your ear, making you shiver.

"T-Tch, No I'm not." You replied, voice sounding shaky from the sudden surprise. You put away the book of scheduled reapings, to look at the cheerful man.

Ronald playfully pouted, his eyes, however, mischievously darted to your scythe which was loosely held in your hand. Taking the chance, he grabbed your scythe.

You seemed flustered and confused by his actions. "Ronald give it-"

"Only if you go on a date with me." He countered, holding it out of your reach.

"Only one?"

Ronald nodded in confirmation.

Sighing, you agreed. "Only once, in my hour break."

Ronald took you by surprise once again, pressing his lips to yours for a second, giving you back your weapon. "See you then."

You were frozen, cheeks flared as you gapped in shock.

The blonde shinigami looked behind him, calling you out. "Hey (Name), are you just gonna stay there? Your soul is here!" He laughed, making you snap out of it.

"Idiot..." You muttered softly, getting your scythe to reap the soul of the poor old woman.

Here's the slightly popular request of Ronald Knox!
I'm pretty sure I failed but whatever m8-