Murderer ~ Agni II {Part Two}

Oh my gosh
So many requests for a second part
So, here it is!

Agni x Thief!Reader {PART TWO}

Snickering to yourself, you wondered if he was actually fooled, like you had hoped. The man did let you escape after all. Jumping onto the low roofs with your maximum speed, you ran into an alley. Your breath was heavy from running, and you took out your small bag of jewels. A wide smirk smeared itself on your lips, thinking of the nasty, sinful plot inside your head. Suddenly, a thought ran through your mind, and your chest squeezed together. It was the guilt of lying. Especially to steal, even if it was for the orphaned kid's.

Now, why you would have it, even after the many times you've stolen? You didn't know. That was a stupid move (Y/N), Your subconscious spoke. Using (Orphanage Name) as your escape. You might not have told the butler your name, but you might as well have. That was the orphanage you grew up in, and the one you were planning to destroy.

Shaking the thought out of your mind as you heard a gunshot. A sigh escaped your lips and your (E/C) eyes flashed around. The underground isn't a safe place, but it's the most reliable for answers and trading, at the right price. 

After this last payment, with extra left over, you wound have to steal again. But why not? It's much more fun than staying here your entire life. Besides, the thrill made your heart pump. 

Your black (S/C) legs walked you to the small corner of the shop, as you tucked the jewels inside your shoe. You pulled off your mask, letting your (H/L/C) fall in place, and your sharp (E/C) eyes to have a better view, in case someone wanted to mess with you. 

You walked into the dark shop, the eerie creaking filling your ears. "Yo Emmett," You called placing the black bag on the counter. "I'm back."

~With The Indian Butler~

Agni stayed behind Soma, a smile on his face as he greeted Ciel and Sebastian. His gray eyes meeting with Sebastian's crimson eyes. "If I may... Make a statement," Agni started, shifting his eyes to look at Ciel. 

Soma blinked, nodding. "Of course Agni!" 

"Go on," Ciel said, staring at the butler that wasn't his own. 

Agni swallowed the lump in his throat, a small, nervous smile on his lips. "Well... Do you know of a place, called (Orphanage Name)?"

Sebastian rose an eyebrow. "Yes, We do." Sebastian confirmed.  "What of it?"

"I want to go see it." Agni mumbled quietly. 

Soma blinked. "We should go!" He exclaimed excitedly. 

Ciel grumbled, a bit annoyed. "Well, go on your own, I don't want to."

"Young Master," Sebastian said as his lips curled up in a sly smirk. "Visiting an orphanage will improve your social status."

"Tch...."

Soma looked at Ciel with pleading eyes. "Please Ciel!" 

Ciel's eye twitched and he shook his head. "Fine."

"Yay!"

~Back with the thief~ 

It took a few minutes for Emmett to get out. Emmett is a tall blacksmith that has a side job of of black marketing. His face was stained with soot, contrasting with his tanned skin. Emmett had soft green eyes that went well with his ash colored hair. Emmett was only a few years older than you, and was a good friend of yours. When he wasn't threatening you with blackmail.

You shifted your weight on the left leg. "Took you long enough," You mumbled, looking up at him. 

"Aye," Emmett chuckled. His green eyes stared at the bag. "This the final part o' the payment?" He asked, voice gruff. 

"Yeah." You nodded to confirm his statement. "So, do you have it ready?" You asked, hand gripping the bag of stolen goods.

Emmett grinned, showing a missing tooth, and a gold tooth on his molar. "Let me get 'em." 

You sighed, looking back to see the death filled streets. 

Returning only minutes later, Emmett placed a cloth down, and the products he had crafted for yourself. A silver handgun (with ammunition of course), a jewel encrusted necklace, and a book you let him borrow. 

Tossing the bag to Emmett, you thanked him and took the items that now belonged to you. 

You walked out the door, stuffing the book in your bag and snapping the necklace on your neck. You clicked the gun into place and smiled, seeing how it fit your hands perfectly.

You looked up at the gray, English sky that seemed to be showing your mood right now. Clouded in mystery, and looking like you were going to strike at any moment. 

The place you were headed, was London's infamous (Orphanage Name). 

"Prepare for a bullet in your head Anita. I'll make you pay with your life." 

~ Agni ~

The Indian butler looked at the dusty house, that if he didn't know any better, would be considered haunted. His gray eyes shifted to the uncomfortable Soma and Ciel, and then to the confused Sebastian. 

"A-Are you sure this is the right place?" Soma asked, hiding behind Agni. 

Agni let out a small sigh, looking at his Prince.

"Sebastian," Ciel finally spoke in the cold silence. "Isn't this the orphanage that's been  under inspection, but they never found anything?" He asked curiously.

Sebastian nodded, looking at Ciel with a smirk. "Why, it is." 

Ciel let out a soft sigh. "Take us back. There is obviously nothing here." 

"W-Wait!" Agni suddenly declared, "I'm staying."

"Agni.." Soma said, a pout on his lips. 

Agni looked right back at him, a smile on his face. "My prince, please," 

Nodding after a minute, Sebastian brought Ciel and Soma to the carriage. The ravenette spared a few words of warning before heading out, bringing the two as well.

Agni shivered, his eyes staring at the  abandoned building.  WIth a leap of faith, he walked inside.

~.~

Finally. Finally, you had the chance. Finally, you could get revenge. And what are you forced to see? Thatbutler.  You burned with rage, swelling up inside.  It all brought down  to this wretched woman and her demonic ways. 

You spat of the poorly kept floor, walking into the abandoned halls of your nightmare. You were the last orphan here. Rumors say, the owner never left. And that's what you hoped. 

You walked up to the pink door that worn away from the years of standing in it's place. You held the shining silver gun in your hand, absolutely no mercy felt on your soul as  you slammed the door open, pointing the gun at the elderly owner,  Anita. A low growl escaped your throat as she turned her head to face you. A sly smile crept up on  her face. The voice that haunts you, the one that terrorizes you, spoke."Welcome home dear..."

Agni, who was just downstairs, had heard the banging of a door being open. Was someone in there? He reluctantly  walked up the stairs. Slowly.... Allowing only a mere five minutes for you to finish your business. 

You scowled at the woman, raising your gun to her face. 

"Finally going to do it?" She asked, tilting her head. "I always knew..."

"Shut up!" You screamed. Your finger twitched. "T-This is for everything!"

Loud gunshots filled the air. Blood splattered everywhere, on your face, on the pink and purple pastel walls. You dropped the gun with a clatter, holding your head in your hands. You had just committed amurder.

Rushing up,  Agni swung open the half-closed door.  His eyes widened, taking a step back as he saw the dead woman, and your shocked form. He put the pieces together. 

You were the murderer.

With a shaky voice, not knowing whether or not to trust you, Agni walked. 

"(Y/N)...?"