Cook ~ Baldroy

Baldroy x Reader

BOOM

Your eardrums began to ring as you passed by the closed kitchen. Your startled self was shaken up, as the (Eye Color) hues that made you so unique widened. Your head instantly went to the steaming door, black smoke puffing out of it. "What on Earth...?" You questioned under your breath, walking back to the kitchen door. A part of you wanted to storm in there, but another part feared that on this beautiful Sunday, someone was bombing the manor you recently found yourself at.

You sold fresh milk from town, chosen by Sebastian - The scarily nice butler - himself. As you often visited, you became acquainted with the residents of the manor, and the occasional guests. Though you weren't high class at all, the servants here treated you as such, despite your attempts to get them to stop.

Pushing past your unsettled stomach, you opened the wooden door to examine what was inside. A fury of black smoke caught you off-guard and blinded you as you coughed. Waving the air in front of you so you could at least take a glance at the catastrophe, your eyes widened at the sight. It looked someone decided to use a firecracker in here! You continued to look around, only daring enough to take a few steps inside.

You felt a large hand grab your shoulder. Frightened, you turned around with the nearest object in your hand; a pan. You turned around, about to swing it. However, the hand grabbed your wrist, and the man began to speak. "Oi, don't swing that around!" He nearly screamed, using is other hand to grab his charred hair in surprise. You took the moment to stare at him in silence, scanning his dirtied clothes, coal covered face, and the small holes where his glasses were.

"What happened to you...?" You asked in complete shock, removing his hand from your wrist.

Baldroy looked a bit guilty, as he nervously laughed, hiding a flamethrower behind his back. "I... uh..." He seemed at a loss for words. "I was cooking."

You couldn't help but hanging your mouth, astonished with his answer. "You were cooking?"

"It's faster using more fire!" Baldroy defended, crossing his arms over his firm chest.

You shook your head with a sigh. "Jeez...," He stared at you until you finished your statement. "Do you even know how to cook?"

Baldroy was silent.

You suddenly smiled, glad that you were feeling hungry at the moment. "I'll teach you."

"We'll start off with chicken," You announced. Quickly, the blond had brought out his flamethrower, in which you scolded him, taking the dangerous device away.

Baldroy protested unhappily. "Using it makes cooking faster!"

"No, you just destroy the kitchen."

"..." He couldn't argue with that.

You yawned, looking at the fresh food. "Great! I'm starving!" You smiled in glee.

"Wait wait-" Baldroy had a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "You mean, we were only cooking so you could eat!" You listened while he was ranting on and on about how an hour of his life was wasted.

Finally having enough, you thrusted a forkful of food into his mouth, forcing him to eat it. You sighed as silence was between you two. "Enough..."

Baldroy couldn't believe his tastebuds. Did he really cook something as amazing as this (You forgot about poor (Name)-Chan-)?"Wow," He breathed.

"You can take some more if you want," You said, pushing the plate over to him.

Gladly accepting the invitation, Baldroy scooted closer to you and with another fork, continued to eat the wonderful meal. You smiled at his delighted expression.

You always knew he was a great chef.