Ahoy Matey ~ Ciel Phantomhive IV

Warning: Hella OOC I guess-- maybe-- I dunno.

Older(I guess)!Pirate!Captain!Ciel Phantomhive x Reader

The /short/ dark blue haired Captain looked outside, as he stood proudly on the deck. The seas roughly crashed onto the sides, and every time it does so, he gets a painful reminder of the unexplained death of his parents. Though, I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, no?

He sighed, and turned on his heel, walking up the stairs to the hull, where the steering wheel was. Gripping onto it in one hand and flicking out a compass on the other. The Captain clicked his tongue to his teeth, a small smirk curling up on his face.

As a captian, it was natural to have a crew. The bluenette called out the lower deck's tallest and most skilled member to come up next to him. "Sebastian!"

As soon as the word left his mouth, a ravenette crew member appeared behind the Captain. His name seemed to be Sebastian. "Yes, My Captain Ciel?" He asked, saluting.

The Captain, Ciel, sighed. "At ease. I wanted to inform you that we're reaching the island she is on." He said, looking up ahead.

A smirk curled onto Sebastian's lips as he nodded. "Will you go on with the plan?" He questioned.

"It's not like I have a choice." The Captain replied in a slightly aggravated tone.

Sebastian chuckled and saluted once more. "Then I shall make the course clear, with a hundred and three percent chance of victory."

Ciel nodded, and shooed Sebastian away, wailing back into his quarters. Once inside, his single eye scanned the room. He dreaded being inside here. Everyone he's ever loved has either been captured or killed, and they have all lived in the cabin.

His eyes drifted to the neat bed. You had always been the cleaner one, despite being a pirate yourself. He looked at the opposite end, where his own giant bed was. It was neatly kept, by the work of Sebastian.

Ciel walked up to his desk, scratching on his paper with a small ink feather. He added a small 32 next to the previous number, 31. He sighed, gripping his hair. Ciel frowned and stared in space, lost in thought. 'Why did you have to be so damn reckless that day?' He pondered. The blue haired captain got up and paced around the room. He had one shot at finding you and brining you back to the Lady Eclair safely.

Not long afterwards, when dusk fell upon the proud ship, Finnian, the scout, announced the famous 'Land Ahoy!'

Ciel ran to the deck, seeing the dead town. The people had fallen into a deep slumber, with the occasional bar, allowing the Pirates of Phantomhive to sneak in and save their final member, (Y/N).

Hiding the ship on the deserted and dark half of the island, the duo Captain and First Mate exiting the ship. Ciel and Sebastian carefully ran to the prison, before Ciel sent him off to make a path for him to get you.

After Sebastian left swiftly, he waited a few seconds before following the small path he had set with crushed Rose petals. His breathing gagged a bit as Ciel ran faster and faster. No guards were around, thanks to Sebastian's doing.

He looked left to right, cell to cell until he found you, snoozing in the corner with your hat on your face. Ciel's eye twitched a bit but he noticed the deep hole you were covering up with your body. It made him smile at how clever you were. The guards must have been too stupid to notice. Taking out his sword, Ciel clanged the dull part onto the metal bars, creating a pattern.

Waking up with a grin, your (E/C) eyes flickering with adventure and joy. Tilting up your hat, your eyes met him, and you chuckled. "'Bout time mate!" You grinned, standing up.

Ciel rolled his single eye, and used his sword to unlock the lock. He swung the door open, and tossed you a spare sword from his belt. "Tch, whatever. Let's just get out before--"

Alarms blasted through the mics, alarming everyone that something was wrong. Not taking a chance, Ciel grabbed your wrist and pulled you out, running towards the exit.

You two were stopped by a swarm of surrounding guards that blocked each of your sides. A wide grin appeared on your face, unlike Ciel's, which was more worried.

You got into a battle stance, nudging Ciel's arm lightly. "Aye, we got a problem, eh?" You smirked, looking at the guards.

"We have to take them out." Ciel agreed, readying his sword to fight for you and your freedom.

Letting out a fierce battle cry, the two of you ran against the soldiers, engaging in an epic battle.