Chapter 25 (Parts One & Two)

Okay, I am perfectly aware that this is incredibly short, that's why i am calling this Part One of Chappie 25!. Once i get the other half done I'm going to go back and add it on, so be aware for a message from me saying i added to this. I'm really sorry its short, but the drama in my life still ensues...

Recap:

(Josh's POV:)

"Are you alright Jenna? What did you talk to Headmistress Griffin about?" Her first response was a very audible groan, and her second were actual words.

"I'll tell you later; if I don't eat something now I will kill someone and drink their blood." She sent a pointed look to Ashlynn and her clique. "I wouldn't even get in trouble for it. They'd probably blame you, even if I literally had blood on my hands."

"Yup, they would." And we finished lunch in silence.

Chappie 25! (Part 1)

Jenna POV:

Exhausted.

That was a very perfect and irreplaceable word that described my current state of being.

All in one day I had: found out my cousin was in a coma, flown there with Josh, seen him, went to my house, been kicked out of my house, and flown back. That was yesterday, and I still felt like I had been run over by an infinite amount of semi-trucks and dump-trucks. I had only gotten eight hours of sleep total after arriving from my parents' house.

What was I expected to feel? Perky and peppy? I wasn't even that on my best days. Everything that happened in the past few days had practically killed me inside. Thank God the headmistress had given me a few days off. I didn't have to go back until next Monday, which was six days away.

I planned on spending the majority of that time either sleeping or writing (the writing competition the Lit teacher was putting on lasted for another week before it had to be submitted), with the majority of it going to writing. I planned on writing a few stories, actually, and then selecting the best out of them. It may be extra work, but I had used this method for years. It was a good thing that I had an active mind; I had already thought of and written down at least a dozen different plots.

Josh had been given two days of peace before he had to go back to class. I chuckled evilly, just thinking of the many horrors he would be forced to go through while I was absent. He would only end up in class for a single day without my protection, but I knew he would be torn to shreds.

/\ \\ \\ \\ \/

Josh's POV:

Tomorrow would be h***, pure and unfiltered h***. I had a nagging suspicion that the only reason why I survived my first few days here was because of her presence, and she would be absent/ excused from classes until next Monday. Jenna had been my knightess in shining armor; she had shown that time and time again.

I was extremely grateful, however, that my laptop had arrived yesterday while I was gone. That Lit assignment was due in a week, and believe it or not, I actually wanted to do well on it. I had an idea, which was based on an event in my family's past.

~

I felt kind of weirded-out. I was able to complete a full short story in just a few hours. Usually whenever I tried to write anything, it would take at least a few days to get something even half-way decent. This, not to sound cocky, was really good. I based it off of how my parents told me they met.