⌜ chapter 9 ⌟

Sammy's POV

I trailed behind Mady, pushing the shopping cart. We first walked to the aisle filled with fireworks. She looked around the shelves, choosing what we should get. She looked like a little kid in a candy aisle.

"We definitely need this," she says, dropping a couple of boxes of sparklers.

"Why?" I smirked, leaning on the shopping cart pusher handle.

"They're basically like my favorite, but my favorite ones are the ones that shoots in the sky," she says, her eyes twinkling.

"I saw someone selling illegal fireworks on the side of the road, we should check it out," I say, raising my eyebrows at her.

She nodded and grabbed some cake fireworks, putting them in the cart.

"Now to get the smores," she says, walking out the aisle, me trailing behind her.

After getting the ingredients for the smores, we got like snacks and stuff.

We paid our things and got in the car, leaving the parking lot.

We quickly went to the place where they were selling some illegal fireworks, purchasing some.

***

I drove up the driveway, putting it in park. I watched her take off her seatbelt. I guess she noticed me watching her because she looked up at me.

"Pick you up at 6?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah," she blushed lightly and gathered her things.

"Do you need help?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"No I got it," she says, getting out of the car. She closed the door and smiled at me through the tinted windows, knowing I was looking at her.

I watched her walk up to the front door, opening the front door, stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

I drove out the driveway and towards my house.

***

Mady's POV

I walked into the house, closing the door behind me.

"Mady is that you?" I hear Aunty Kathy from the living room.

"Yeah," I say, walking towards the living room. I see her watching the Housewives.

"Oh you went shopping today hmm?" she smirked, eyeing the bags in my hand.

"Yeah," I say, looking at hands which were filled with bags. I walked towards her, seating next to her, dropping my bags by my feet.

"With who?"

"Sammy."

"Ah, Sammy is a lovely boy. Are you crushing on him yet?" she gushed, turning her body to face me.

"What? Pssst no," I scoffed, turning away. I could feel her staring at me.

"Okay I may or may not like him," I say, giving in.

"I knew it," she clapped, smiling.

"I said may or may not," I said, raising my eyebrow at her.

"That's a hint you do," she laughed.

"So did he do anything to you yet?" she asked, wanting to hear the juices.

"I have to get ready," I quickly say, getting up and getting my bags, walking away.

"Hey hey where you going? We were just having girl talk," she calls from the living room.

"Sorry I have to get ready," I yell back, walking up the stairs.

"Is it Johnson's bonfire?" she yells now since I'm far away from her.

"Yes," I yell back, walking into my room and closing the door behind me. I look over at my alarm clock and it read " 5:00 PM "

"Shit," I cursed, dropping my bags on the ground, next to my closet. I quickly charge my phone and run towards my bathroom, turning on the shower.

I brush my teeth, stripping off my clothes. Once I'm done, I hop into the shower.

After showering, I put on my bra me underwear. I turn on my blow drier, blow drying my hair. Once it was dry, I curled it.

Done with my hair, I went to do my make up. Which was foundation, blush, mascara, wing eyeliner, and my red lipstick. After doing that, I walk towards my closet, picking out my clothes.

{A/N: outfit on the side. She's not using the bracelet}

Once I'm done, I grabbed my phone and fixed my hair a little.

I hear a honk outside. Knowing it's Sammy, I quickly walk out my room, and towards the front door.

"Don't drink too much and have fun!" I hear Aunty Kathy from the living room.

"See you later!" I yell back, closing the front door.

***
short chapter.