⌜ chapter 40 ⌟

first off I wanna say thank you for 20k reads! never thought I would get 20k or get even past 10k, to be honest. you guys are absolutely amazing and I love you all 💖

* * *

Sammy's POV

After about 3 hours in the arcade, we ended up having a good time and winning some prizes. We decided to leave since we've been in their for a while and we played mostly all the games.

"So are we going home now?" I asked, looking over at her.

She bucked in her seatbelt, turning on the car, "Nope," she says, popping the P.

I whined, "More surprises?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and pulled out of the parking lot, "C'mon it's only lunch time."

"So there's more?" I asked, looking at her like she was crazy.

She playfully rolled her eyes again, "Only 1 more activity."

"Just 1 more?"

"Just 1 more."

We arrived to the laser tag place, also having a great time over there. We did 4 rounds and we were both tied. We did another round and I ended up winning.

She said she was just giving me chance that round since it was my birthday but I don't think so.

We left the place and headed back home, the day almost ending.

"Oh and we're going out tonight," she stated, walking to her suitcase.

"But you said only 1 more," I groaned, not liking how she was spending money on me today. She paid for the arcade and laser tag war which I wasn't happy about. She said and I quote, "It's my money and I'm gonna spend it the way I want to."

"Don't worry, you'll like it," she teased, walking towards the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I sighed, sitting on my bed. How am I supposed to tell her I cheated on her with my ex-girlfriend? I tried telling her while we were at the arcade and laser tag but I just couldn't.

I know it's wrong to keep it in and not tell her but I just couldn't. What if she leaves me? What if she won't forgive me? I don't even remember what happened last night.

Maybe it was because I'm scared at the fact of losing her? These past months she made me feel happier. Yeah my fans make me feel happy but it's something about her that makes me more happier.

I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts because I didn't hear my bathroom door opening and when I looked up, Mady was standing in front of the sink in her undergarments with her wet hair flowing down her back while doing her makeup.

I sighed and stood up, walking over towards the bathroom. I placed my hands on her bare hips and kissed the top side of her head, leaning my forehead on it.

I felt her moving her head so I pulled away, watching as she turned towards me with a curious look but it slowly turned into a frown.

"What's with the sudden mood change?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

I was about to tell her that we had to talk but all it came out was, "Nothing," I lied while chuckling a little, "Just I feel bad that you wasted your money on me."

She looked like she wasn't convinced by my lie but she rolled her eyes, probably tired to hear that.

She opened her mouth to argue but I cut her off, "It's my money and I'm gonna spend it the way I want to," I quoted her, knowing she was gonna say that, "But still, that was way too much money."