⌜ chapter 22 ⌟

I woke up around 8:00 since Jack texted me last night to meet them at 9. I took a shower and changed into my outfit {picture on the side without the hat}

I did my makeup which was concealer, mascara, eyebrows, wing eyeliner, and lip balm.

It was 8:30 and I decided to leave because I wanted coffee and it took about 10 minutes to get to their hotel.

"Mom I'm leaving," I call out, knowing she was in the kitchen.

"Okay have fun!" I heard her reply.

I got in my car and left my house. I drove to the nearest coffee place, ordering a cup of coffee. I drove away from the coffee place, towards the hotel.

Once I got there, I parked by the curb, not seeing them. I was about to call Jack but suddenly my passenger seat door opened, jumping in my seat, scaring the shit out of me.

I looked over and see it was Sammy with a big grin on his face. I slapped his chest while he chuckled and put on his seat belt.

"Don't ever do that," I sternly say to him. He looked over at me and leaned over, placing his lips on mine. I was still mad at him so I didn't kiss back.

"Kiss me back," he murmured against my lips.

"No," I murmured back, sass in my tone. He kissed me again.

"I'm sorry," he murmured against my lips. I sighed and gave in, kissing him back.

I pulled away and see him grinning at me again. I rolled my eyes at him and looked ahead of me.

"Where's Jack guys?" I asked. Right when I asked it, I heard a honk on the side of me, scaring the shit out of me again.

I turned my head to the left and see Jack's rented car beside me.

I rolled my window down, their passenger window rolling down too.

I see Jack driving, JJ in the passenger seat, and Nate popping his head from the backseat.

"Did you really have to honk your horn?" I called out over the sound of our engines running, glaring at them.

They all nodded and laughed, making me flip them off. I felt Sammy placing his hand on my thigh, rubbing it up and down.

"Follow us," JJ mouthed, rolling up his window while Jack sped away.

"Idiots," I muttered, rolling my window up and following them. I heard Sammy chuckle beside me.

I was driving with my left hand while my right hand was next to the console.

I felt Sammy take his hand off my thigh, feeling him take my right hand, interlocking our hands together. I smiled ahead, not looking at him.

We finally made it to the studio where they were practicing. Jack parked his car, me parking right next to his.

We all got out, me being the last one since I had my coffee in my hand.

"Really? A coffee?" JJ asked, nodding towards the cup in my hand.

"8:00 is an early time for me," I pointed out to him. He shook his head while the others laugh. We walked into this building and got in the elevator.

Jack pressed the top floor and it brought us to the top floor. The doors opened and we stepped out.

We were met with a big room filled with instruments but there was a big space. There was a wall mirror in front of the big space.

I heard footsteps and turned to see a guy walking towards us.

"New Day, New Moves," he says to us. He looked around us and stopped when he saw me.