⌜ chapter 11 ⌟

Waking up with a hangover is the worst feeling. Thank god I woke up not feeling that but I do have a headache.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, freshening up.

After patting my face dry, I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I looked through the drawers, searching for some Advil. I found the bottle and took 2 pills, drinking it with my coffee.

I walked in the living room with my coffee to find Aunty Kathy watching tv. I walked over to her, carefully sitting down, criss crossing in my seat, with my coffee in my hands.

She jumped a little, startled to see me.

"I thought you were staying over Johnsons with Jack?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I wanted to sleep in my comfy bed," I say, sipping my coffee.

"Anything happened last night?" she turned her body towards me, copying my position.

"Uh," I paused, "Not really," I quickly say, looking away while I took sip of my coffee.

"Oh come on, something must've happened," she says, rolling her eyes. Sometimes she acts like a normal teenager, wanting to know the juices.

"Oh yeah, who picked you up yesterday?" she asked, taking a sip of her own coffee.

"Sammy," I say, blushing a little.

"You like him," she says, getting to the point.

"What, no I don't," I protest.

"Yes you do," she paused, "You even blushed when you mentioned his name," she pointed out.

"And you guys been hanging out a lot," she added.

"And I see the way how he looks at you too," she added, again.

"And what's that way?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her.

"The way your Uncle David used to look at me when we were teenagers," she grinned.

I shook my head and chuckled, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Do you think it's like too early for me to like him?" I paused, "like I met him last month when I was at the airport," I smiled, remembering that time.

"Wait you met him at the airport?" her eyebrows furrowed, "I thought you guys met when he came here when you met Jack and Jack again?" she asked, confusion in her voice.

"Well when I was at the airport in LA, he was also coming here," I shyly say, explaining it to her.

"I forgot he was coming that day," she says to herself.

"Really?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Yeah Jack said Sammy was coming back here but I forgot what day since I was too excited to see you again," she happily says at the end.

"So did Jack and Jack tell you?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Tell me what?" I asked, confused. What were they supposed to tell me?

"Oh they didn't tell you?" her eyes widened a bit, "whoops shouldn't say anything," she looks away, sipping her coffee.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, what.

"So did Sammy do anything to you?" she says, quickly changing the subject.

"Well he kissed me-"

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled, smiling very big at me, cutting me off.

"On the cheek," I finished. Her smiled slowly went to a frown.