⌜ chapter 14 ⌟

I woke up to hear someone snoring. It wasn't loud but it sure wasn't quiet. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness of the room. I shifted but felt like something heavy was on me.

I look down and see a snoring Gilinsky on me. He was literally sleeping on me. His face on my boobs and his legs sprawled on mines.

I groaned, trying to lift him up but failed. He was definitely heavy.

I reached behind me to grab my glasses which were on the arm rest, putting them on.

I heard my phone ringing, from the ground. I reached down, moving my hand around the ground, trying to find my phone.

Once I felt it vibrating, I grabbed it and I looked at the screen seeing Sammy was calling me.

I scooted further up, resting my head on the armrest. I pressed answer and put it on speaker.

"Greetings Wilk," I greeted, holding my phone in my left hand and running through Jacks hair with my right.

"Monroe," Sammy greeted, his voice being raspy and rough, filling up the living room. That's hot. Shit shut up.

"And what can I do for you?" I asked, staring at the wall.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Finger combing Jack's hair," I replied, pulling on some of his strands.

"Oh yeah, how was the whole movie marathon?" he asked, hearing him shift around on his bed.

"It was good," I started, "We watch Mean Girls, Titanic," I listed off, hearing Sammy's laugh on my phone, "Um 21 and 22 Jump street," I paused, trying to remember what else we watched.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "That's all I remember."

"Oh and it ended up of Jack sleeping on me," I quickly added.

"So he slept on you?" he asked, sounding amused.

"Yeah, he's actually sleeping on me right now. He's heavier than I thought," I say, struggling to move from underneath him. He groaned a little, pulling me into him like I'm a pillow.

"Jack," I whined, shifting more under him.

He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing them with his hands.

"What?" he groggily asked, resting his head on my stomach.

"Good afternoon G," Sammy greeted, hearing Jack.

"Oh hey - wait what it's the afternoon already?," he asked, confusion in his voice while his eyes widened lightly.

Sammy laughed into the phone and I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's joking," I reassured him, "It's still morning."

Jack shook his head, laughing a little.

"What kind of movies did Mady force you to watch?" Sammy asked.

"Horrible movies," Jack moaned, lifting his head off me. He rested his elbow on the side of me, his head laying on his palm. He looked like a mermaid on the side of me.

I placed my phone on my chest so we both could talk.

"They were good," I defended.

My phone lit up, an event today. I guess I marked something on my calendar.

I went on my calendar and saw that today was the 17th of July.

"Oh shit," I cursed, looking at the event.