⌜ chapter 39 ⌟

December 7, 2014

Today was the last day for the tour. After we met the fans, it was time to go on stage. We were currently in backstage, getting ready.

Everyone was very supported about our relationship, saying we were their OTP all along.

There was some hate but we just ignored it, not wanting to get involved with that.

Time passed by and now it was almost time for the show to be over.

The song started to play {video on the side} and confetti and beach looking balls started to fall down onto the crowd. Everyone went crazy and we just started to jam to the song.

The show ended and we said goodbye to the crowd, making them go crazy again.

We gathered our things and head back to our hotel, ready to just hit the sheets.

* * *

December 9, 2014

Today was the day to go back home. This time, I went back home in LA.

Sammy insisted that I would go home with him but I made a lie saying my mom needed me.

Since Sammy's birthday was on December 11, I decided to fly out there and surprise him.

I've already planned it with his family, who were really into my plan. I was going to fly over there on his birthday morning so when he wakes up, the first thing he would see would be me. I hope.

I'm currently unpacking my dirty clothes so I could pack clean clothes.

I'll see you soon Sammy.

* * *

Sammy's POV

I finally landed in Omaha, without Mady this time. I wanted her to come with me but she said her mom needed her.

The guys and I were in my living room, just chilling.

"What are you doing for your 19th birthday?" Jack asked, looking over at me.

I shrugged, nothing in my mind.

"I was hoping Mady would fly over here to celebrate my birthday with me," I chuckled, looking over at Jack.

"It's like in 2 days right?" Mike asked, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Yup," I say, popping the P.

"We should go out tomorrow night," Nate says, looking over at us.

"Just us guys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, we should go to the club," he says, looking over at the guys. They thought about it and nodded, agreeing to go.

{A/N: pretty sure there's a club in Omaha 😂}

* * *

December 11, 2014

I woke up, groaning a little. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light around my room.

I felt a weight on top of me and looked down, seeing a girls head on my chest.

My eyes widening so big that I thought my eyes would pop out any second. I instantly pushed her off of me, not caring if she was sleeping or not.

She made an oomf sound on the side of me, sitting up on her elbows.

"Glad you're awake," she laughed, looking over at me. I froze at the familiar yet disgusting voice. This can't be happening.