⌜ chapter 53 ⌟

I just realized I forgot to update Friday, I'm so sorry 😟💖
Now enjoy this long chapter :-)

* * *

The next day

"You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"I think we should do that makeup video."

* * *

After finally getting ready for the video, we sat behind a table, facing the camera.

We decided to do it in his living room since it was only us home. I was just wearing a white tshirt that was a little loose for me so it was showing one of my bra straps with black spandex shorts while Sammy wore his RCVA shirt with sweatpants.

"Okay you have to say Merry Christmas," I instructed, looking at him through the camera screen since it was flipped and was facing us.

"But it's not Christmas?" he says in confusion, looking at me weird.

I heavily sighed and closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose while shaking my head.

"Don't give me that attitude," he sassed and nudged me, making me open my eyes at him and laugh at his expression.

"I'll be uploading this on Christmas Day," I explained slowly, making hand motions.

He playfully rolled his eyes at me since I said it slowly, like I was explaining it to him like he was a child and glared at me.

I grinned and leaned up, kissing his lips.

Before I could fully pull back, he captured my lips and kissed me, smiling against it.

I pulled away and turned back to the camera, seeing we wasted already 2 minutes.

"Okay okay we need to get started now," I quickly say just when he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and brought me into him, burying his face into my neck.

"We've already wasted 2 minutes," I whined, trying to pull away from him but he kept his grip around me, not saying anything.

I sighed, "Hey guys it's Mady here," I started but he instantly started laughing in my neck which made me frown a little but laugh along with him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, slapping his shoulder.

He shook his head and chuckled, "Sorry sorry something was funny."

After about 5 times of messing up, we finally got it, and this time he wasn't in my neck.

Oh how much editing I have to do. I should put a couple of fail intro parts in the beginning.

"Take 10," he joked, doing that 90 degree arm motion and bringing his left arm to hit his right arm so it was like that directors cut thing.

"Hi guys, it's Mady and I'm back with a new video," I smiled into the camera, shaking my shoulders back and forth fast, making him laugh and do the same action.

"And this time with her boyfriend," Sammy cheekily says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him.

"Yes my idiot boyfriend," I corrected, pushing him away.

"Hey I'm not an idiot," he defended. I turned and see him pouting at me. I pouted back, teasing him.

I see a smile slowly appearing on his lips which made me instantly smile, seeing his smile now appearing.