⌜ chapter 52 ⌟

The next day

I woke up, feeling a little headache already since I didn't drink that much last night.

I carefully got out of Sammy's grip and stood up from his bed, digging through his nightstand, looking for the Advil bottle I knew he keeps in here.

I found it and I went downstairs to get a cup of water. Luckily no one was in the kitchen so they didn't see me. I took 2 pills and drank it down with a cup of water.

I went back to his room and sat the pills and cup down on his nightstand before heading over to his bathroom to do my morning routine.

After patting my face dry, I walked back into the room and see Sammy now laying on the other side. I quietly got back in bed, trying not to wake him up.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and went on Instagram, looking through my feed.

I liked a couple pictures and came across the pictures from last night. One picture was from Mallory and it was of us. I was tagged in it and the caption was

@mallorythompson6: you already know who it is 😉😜

I liked it and scrolled down more. There was more pictures from the other girls so I also liked them.

One was from Emily, Sammy's sister, and it was a picture of us standing next to each other.

She was kissing my cheek with her hand under my chin while I made a kissy face with my eyes closed.

@ewilkinson: sissy sissy 👯💋 @MadyMonroe

I liked it, commenting

@MadyMonroe: you already know 😉 @ewilkinson

I went on Snapchat, wondering what kind of stories were on there, a little anxious on what I might find on there.

I looked through Sammy's first and see some pictures of him with Jack and Jack or with the others.

There was one picture that it was us and I was kissing his cheek with my eyes closed while he kept his eyes opened with a lazy smirk.

The caption was kisses 😘 . I don't even remember taking that picture with him.

After watching the others snapchat story which was just about the party, Sammy turned around so now he was facing me. He wrapped one arm around my stomach and cuddled into me closer, nuzzling his head into my side.

I recorded him sleeping, but only him in the shot. Once the recording stopped, I added it to my snapchat story with the caption

sleepy baby wilk 💤

I turned off my phone and set it on the nightstand, turning on my side so he was now facing my chest/boobs. I just stayed in bed and ran my fingers through his head slowly, waiting for him to wake up.

After a while, I heard Sammy groaning under me and I looked down, seeing him frowning and stirring a little.

He slowly opened his brown eyes, squinting at the brightness of the room.

He looked at my chest and up to my face with a cute confused face. Once he noticed it was me, he closed his eyes snuggled in chest, more like my boobs.

"You need to get up," I giggled a little, running my fingers through his hair.

"Too lazy," he mumbled against my skin, making me roll my eyes.

"Or are you just comfortable down there?" I teased, feeling him smirk against my skin.

"Maybe," he teased, chuckling deeply.