⌜ chapter 5 ⌟

I woke up with the sun shinning down my face. I sat up, noticing I was laying on the couch with a blanket around me. I don't remember sleeping here. I rubbed my eyes, putting my glasses on.

I looked around and noticed the boys were still sleeping. Sammy was on another couch while Jack and JJ was sleeping on a blown up mattress. I took a picture of them.

@MadyMonroe: boys 😴

I tagged all of them and posted the pic on Instagram. People were liking and commenting on the picture.

{A/N; I made these usernames up}

@wisdomwilk: WHAT YOU KNOW THEM?! 😱😱

@jackjackjohnsn: babes 😍

@grabgilinsky: slut

@smileymady: FOLLOW ME

And other comments. Oh right, I forgot they didn't know I'm related to Jack. I'll tell them later. I followed some fans and turned off my phone.

I walked quietly upstairs and into my bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. After drying my face, I head to the kitchen.

I looked through the cabinets, finding lucky charms.

I made my cereal and ate on the kitchen table. While I ate, I scrolled through Twitter. I faved some tweets and DMed some people.

I heard movement in the living room. Seconds later, a shirtless Sammy walked in. I stared at his body, not noticing he caught me.

"Like what you see babe?" he smirked.

"I've seen better."

He scoffed, making his own cereal. I was too busy on Twitter, I didn't realize he was sitting in front of me, eating his cereal.

"Are you following me on Instagram and Twitter?" he asked with a mouthful of cereal.

"I think so, why?"

He grabbed my phone, typing something. I shrugged, finishing my cereal. He gave back my phone, taking a spoonful of his cereal.

"What did you do?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He just shrugged, eating his cereal.

My notifications were coming in, them from Twitter. I look at my profile, noticing there was a tweet.

@MadyMonroe: go follow the bae @sammywilk 😍

I laughed, making another tweet.

@MadyMonroe: guys that was Sammy on my phone 😝

There were more notifications but it was coming from Instagram. I went on IG, seeing a new photo on my profile. It was him with wide eyes and his mouth open with his free hand was lifting his spoon full of cereal near his mouth.

Not to mention you could see his bare shoulders and chest so clearly he was shirtless.

@MadyMonroe: hacked 😮@sammywilk

"Good morning Peasants," Jack says while entering the kitchen, JJ trailing behind. I just finished my cereal so I was just scrolling through my phone.

"May I remind you that I am older than you," I pointed at him.

"But I'm older than you," Sammy butted in, pointing at me, "So technically I'm the oldest."

"And the cockiest," I muttered, not wanting to be heard. I heard someone quietly laughing. I looked up and saw Jack and JJ grinning at me while holding their laugh, clearly knowing what I just said.