⌜ chapter 35 ⌟

It was already 5:00 pm so Sammy and I started to get ready. I chose to wear dark blue skinny jeans, a black and white tank top with a black leather jacket over it, and a pair of black heels but not too high.

I put on my makeup and decided to curl some strands of my hair. Once I was satisfied with my look, we left his house with his family knowing we were staying a night over at Johnson's.

We made it to Johnson's house and parked on the side. We got out and walked up to his front door.

Sammy raised his fist to the door and knocked on it, waiting for it to open. A few seconds later, the door opened, revealing Johnson.

"Aye Sammy and Mady," he greeted, giving us hugs.

"You dyed your hair I see," he added, touching the ends of my hair.

"I did," I laughed, nodding. We walked in the house and hear music coming from the kitchen room/dinning room.

We walked inside the room and I immediately spotted the girls by a corner, talking to each other.

I squeezed Sammy's hand, getting his attention.

"I'm gonna go over to the girls," I say, pointing over at the girls. He followed my finger and he saw the girls. He looked back at me and nodded, leaning down and placed his a kiss on my forehead.

I let go of his hand and walked away from him, over towards the girls. Mallory was the first person who spotted me and a big smile came onto her face.

A few seconds later, all the girls turn their head at me with a confused face but turned into a big grin.

"Hi guys," I greeted and I was immediately pulled into a group hug.

"Oh my god you're hair," Chelsea squealed, running her fingers through my hair.

"You look hot right now," Regan says, making the girls nod in agreement.

I laughed and shook my head, "You guys look hot right now," I corrected and winked, making them laugh.

"Oh and thanks for telling me you're dating Brock," I sarcastically say to Taylor, nudging her in the shoulder.

She blushed and looked to side. I followed her direction and see Brock talking to Jack guys.

"I was gonna tell you," she laughed, "but," she trailed off, making me raise an eyebrow at her.

She stopped talking once she notice the look I was giving her. She laughed and raised her hands to cover her red cheeks, making me grin.

"Who told you?" Mallory asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Who else? Sammy," Chelsea says in a duh tone, nodding towards Sammy's direction.

I laughed and nodded at Mallory, making her mouth shape an O.

"I didn't even know you were staying here," Chelsea scoffed, shaking her head.

"I came on the 18th with Sammy and now I'm leaving on the 25th," I explained and thanked Regan who gave me a drink.

"We should have a girls sleepover," Taylor suggested, making all of us grin at each other.

I nodded, "That's a great idea since I leave the day after tomorrow."

"Thanks for telling us," Chelsea joked, punching my shoulder playfully. We talked to each other, catching up with each other's lives.

"We should go to this party," JJ suddenly say, reading off his phone.

"Who's?" Jack says, taking a sip of his drink.