⌜ chapter 6 ⌟

Currently it was 12:00 PM. I was in my room, editing the videos while Jack them was downstairs doing God knows what.

Today was like a lazy day for me. I had my spandex shorts and a white tank top on. I was using my reading glasses and I had a messy bun.

After editing the videos, I posted it on YouTube. I copied the link to the video.

@MadyMonroe ; New video ft. @jackgilinsky , @jackjackjohnson , and @sammywilk ?!? 😱 ----> {link to video}

@MadyMonroe ; Tweet this video {link to video} using #madysnewvideo & I'll follow people as much as I can 😊

Going through the #madysnewvideo hashtag, I started to follow people.

After an hour, I got follow limit.

I shut off my phone, scrolling through tumblr on my laptop. My phone ringed.

Twitter: @sammywilk retweeted your tweet

Twitter: @jackjackjohnson retweeted your tweet

Twitter: @jackgilinsky retweeted your tweet

I smiled and continued to scroll through tumblr, reblog and like some stuff.

After closing my laptop, I walked to the living room where the boys were at.

I plopped down on the couch between Sammy and Jack while JJ was on the other side of Jack.

They were just on their phones. Losers.

Smirking, "So JJ, tell me about this Mallory girl," I say, finger quoting Mallory Girl.

He blushed and looked embarrassed.

"I d-don't know wh-what your talking a-about," he stuttered, avoiding eye contact. Jack and Sammy was chuckling beside me.

"Oh come on, I've seen pictures of you two," I teased.

He paused for a moment, "We are dating-"

I cut him off, "Great when can I meet her?" I quickly say, eager to meet the woman in JJ's life other than his mom.

"Not sure but soon" he smiled and nodded. I nodded back.

"What about you hmmm," I say, nudging Jack with my shoulder.

He nudged back, "Nope," he simply says.

"What? What about that Leigh girl?" I asked with a confused face.

"She went to college and we decided not to do that whole 'distance relationship'," he said, quoting distance relationship with his fingers.

"At least I'm not the only one on the single train" I say, patting my hand on his shoulder.

"Not for long," he muttered, thinking I couldn't hear him but I did. Okay?

I turned towards Sammy, "Any woman or teen in your life?" I asked him.

Shaking his head, "Nope, I'm on that single train too," he grinned.

I don't know why but I felt a little excited when he said that.

"But," he paused, "I do have my eyes on someone."

That little excitement turned to disappointment. Why do I feel so bummed right now? Oh my god do I have feelings for Sammy? I just met him yesterday.

Faking a smile, "She'll be lucky because you are an amazing guy," I say before turning on the T.V and turning my attention to it.

***

Sammy's POV

Little did you know it's you.

***
short chapter, oops