⌜ chapter 18 ⌟

I sat on the edge of my bed with the camera facing me. I went on snapchat, taking a picture of my camera. You could see me taking the picture because the camera screen was facing me. I captioned it

🎥 filming in session 🎥

I added it to my story and turned off my phone, leaning over towards my camera, pressing record.

"What's up guys it's Mady here and I'm back with a new videoooooo," I say, dragging out the O.

"I'm sorry for my bed," I apologized, motioning at my bed which were filled with clothes and things.

"I just came back from Omaha yesterday," I started, "Then I remembered that I should make a video about me telling about the good news, so I thought to myself Why don't I make a video about the news so I don't forget" I say, looking up and tapping my chin.

"And now this is the video," I say, pointing at the camera, "The video you are watching right now," I laughed.

"You guys probably know this already?" I say, sounding like it was a question.

"But I'll just say it again," I laughed, waving off, "I am finally going on tour," I smiled and clapped my hands.

"And it's called the Jack and Jack tour!" I exclaimed, doing jazz hands.

"You can click here to watch Jack and Jack's video about the Jack and Jack tour," I laughed, pointing to the side.

I unlocked my phone, looking at the tour dates.

"20 shows," I say, showing a 2 on one hand and a 0 on the other.

"So we start in September," I say, reading off my phone, "And end in December."

"Hey that rhymed," I laughed at myself.

"Anyways you can also look here," I say, pointing to the side, remembering to place a picture of the tour dates, "and the link to this picture will be down below," I pointed down.

"You can also get your tickets in the link down below," I added, shutting off my phone.

"Um what else?" I asked to myself, thinking what I should say.

"Oh right!" I exclaimed, pretending a light bulb popped above my head.

"Since I am going on tour for 4 months," I showed up 4 fingers, "I am starting another YouTube channel but it's more like a vlog channel," I explained, balancing my hands up and down.

"You can subscribe to my vlog channel right here," I say, pointing to my face, "Or you can click the channel link that will be down below."

"So um yeah that's it, I'm sorry if this video is short, I just wanted to tell you about the news of me going on the Jack and Jack tour," I say into the camera.

"Give this video a thumbs up," showing a thumbs up, "If you liked that I'm going on tour."

"Or not," I laugh awkwardly, showing a thumbs down.

"But comment below if you are coming to see me or planning to see me," I say, sounding unsure.

"And also where you are from because I would like to know where my viewers are from," I finished, pointing down below.

"Before I forget," I say, holding my pointer finger up.

"I just hit 500k+ subscribers today, like what the fuck," I cursed, placing my hands on both of my cheeks so it was like 😱. I remembered to beep that word out.

"I know that seems not a lot to you but to me, that is because that's half of 1 million," I explained.

"500 thousand and more people being subscribed to me, watching my videos when I upload," I say, holding my heart.