⌜ chapter 30 ⌟

> WARNING <

THERE MAY

OR MAY NOT

BE

SMUT

IN THIS

CHAPTER

Be aware 😏

***

The last 2 days were filled with rehearsals again. Today was the 2nd show on the Jack and Jack tour. I wore {picture on the side but without the boots and bag} with brown-ish ballet shoes.

"What's up Las Vegas," I say into the mic, waving at the crowd. I heard the crowd scream but it wasn't loud enough for me.

"I said what's up Las Vegas!" I said louder in the mic, hearing the crowd scream louder.

"Now you guys sound alive," Jake laughed, waving at some girls in the crowd.

"It's an honor to be here in your city," I say, gesturing around.

"Remember," Jake started, "What happens in Vegas," he trails off.

"Stays in Vegas," the crowd finishes, yelling in unison.

"Someones been watching the hangover," Jake taunted, finger pointing at around the crowd.

"Now let's bring out," Jake started.

"The rappers," I continued.

"Skate and Sammy," we said in unison, going to the side while Skate and Sammy came onto stage the other side.

"Are you ready to get hype Vegas?" Skate yelled at the crowd, the crowd screaming in response.

Their song started to play and they started to sing, dancing to their song. I looked over at Bella and see her filming the boys with my camera.

I'm so grateful to have her as my friend. She wanted to actually film it since she didn't have anything to do in backstage.

"Sing along," Skate says, pointing the mic to the crowd. The crowd started to sing along the lyrics, making him and Sammy smile.

They did a couple more songs while they were shirtless which made the girls go crazy.

"I'll see you guys later," Skate says to the crowd.

"Peace and love," Sammy says, making kissy faces to the crowd and throwing up a peace sign.

Once they went off the stage, Jack and I went back on.

"Who liked the little show Skate and Sammy did here?" I asked the crowd, watching them go wild. I turned around and see a piano being wheeled onto stage.

"Was your favorite part this?" Jake asked, rolling his body just how Sammy did it.

I laughed and shook my head, watching Jake doing his dance.

"Okay that's enough," I teased, pushing Jake because he kept doing the body roll.

"Now give it up for Kenny Holland!" We said in unison. We left the stage when Kenny came out.

Once we were in backstage, we looked around.

"Where's Jack and Jack?" I asked Sammy, walking over to him.

"Here," I heard Jack behind me. I turned and see a nerdy Jack and Jack walking towards me.

"You guys look so nerdy," I laughed, looking at their appearance.