⌜ chapter 55 ⌟

Satisfied my makeup, I opened the bathroom closet and took out the bag.

Opening the bag, I took out the dress I bought. {picture on the side}

Carefully putting it on, I smiled at my reflection through the mirror and ran my fingers down the fabric, fixing it a little.

I turned around a little and looked over my shoulder, seeing the top of my back was showing since there was a cut out.

I plugged in my curling wand and made some loose curls since my hair was wavy and put it up in a clip, wanting to do something different about my hair and to show the dress cut on my back.

"Anytime now," I hear Sammy tease behind the door.

"Oh hush up," I rolled my eyes, making Sammy laughing.

"What's taking so long?" he asked, now knocking on the door.

"Hold on! It's worth it," I laughed, smirking a little to myself as I cleaned my area.

"It better!"

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door, revealing a handsome suited up Sammy.

His eyes instantly connected with mines with playful glare but when his eyes scanned down, his eyes widened a little and his lips parted. He looked everywhere but my eyes, making me grin at him.

After a few seconds of just him staring at my appearance, he grabbed my hand and lifted it up, twirling me.

I heard him take in a sharp breath when my back was showing to him, and now I'm in front of him.

"Wow," he breathed out, finally looking up to my eyes. Then his eyes moved onto my lips.

"Red lipstick?" he smirked, looking between my lips and eyes with his eyebrow raised up.

"Thought it would match," I innocently shrugged, a little smirk on my lips, "But was all of this worth it?" I grinned, motioning my appearance.

"Totally worth it," he smirked, winking. I looked up and see his hair was still messy.

"Okay you need to go fix your hair," I walked to the side and nudged him into the bathroom.

"By the way, your ass looks great in that dress," he cheekily says, looking over his shoulder and winking at me.

I slapped his shoulder, shaking my head at his comment before closing the door for him.

I walked over towards my suitcase and grabbed a pair of black heels and a black clutch, putting my phone and some money in there.

I sat on the edge of his bed, putting on my heels.

"What time is dinner?" I called out, looking at the clock.

"7 but we have to be there by 6:45," he calls out from the bathroom.

"Well it's 6:15," I say, reading the clock. After putting on my heels, I stood up and walked around, starting to feel comfortable in the heels.

"And sometimes I wonder to God how I got so damn lucky to have you," Sammy voice startled me a little from behind.

I turned around and see him looking at me, head to toe.

"Handsome," I grinned, walking towards him. Even in heels he is still taller than me, my lips were up to his chin.

"Beautiful," he smiled.

I smiled back and fixed his tie a little, feeling his gaze on me.

"Ready to go?" I asked, looking up from his finished tie.