⌜ chapter 28 ⌟

After hours of being in the bus, we finally got to our hotel in Las Vegas. We quickly got out and walked in, wanting to just go to sleep.

This time the rooms were Jack and Bella, JJ and Nate, Kenny and Jake, Me and Sammy.

Once me and Sammy got in our room, we left our bags in front of the bed and got in bed, cuddling while slowly falling asleep.

***

I woke up, feeling someone staring at me. I slowly opened my eyes, beautiful brown eyes peering down at me.

We were both on our sides, him having his elbow propped out and leaning into his palm.

"What time is it?" I whispered, my voice cracking slightly. I stretched my arms and legs a little, looking like a stick.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty," he grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him with a smile on my face.

"It's 12 pm," he added, looking behind me which I'm guessing at a alarm clock.

"So we slept for 6 hours?" I clarified, making his eyes snap back to mines.

"Actually I slept for 5 hours," he corrected me, "I woke up like an hour ago," he shrugged, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And what have you been doing in that hour?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Just on Twitter and stuff," he says, watching his fingers walk around my arm. I closed my eyes, feeling him moved his hand to my back and rub my exposed skin.

I heard my phone ringing, the FaceTime ringtone. I opened my eyes and see him look down at my screen before passing it over to me. The caller ID read Mom 👑

I answered it and leaned myself into Sammy so he could be in the screen also. My moms face popped up, a big smile on her face.

"Hi Mom," I greeted, smiling at her.

"Hi hunny!" she excitedly says. She looks to the side, "Hi Sammy!"

"Hi Mary," he greeted, smiling.

"So what's up?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to talk to you that's all," she nonchalantly says, smiling.

"Well okay?" I say, sounding like it was a question. She just kept smiling at me, which is weird.

"There's something going on," I suspiciously say after a few seconds of silence, eyeing her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, looking confused.

"You're glowing," I pointed out, looking carefully at her, "And Cheery," I added, "And happy?" I finished, sounding like it was a question. Her smiled came wider which I thought wasn't possible for her face.

"You're seeing someone!" I practically shouted at her, a shocked/grin on my face. I felt Sammy slightly jumped at my outburst, making me snicker at him.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I smirked, emphasizing lucky guy.

"Well the lucky guy," she says, finger quoting lucky guy, "Is Mark."

Raising an eyebrow at her, "And is he treating you well?"

I sound like a parent to her.

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Yes Mother," she says, sarcasm in her tone. I playfully rolled my eyes back at her and stick my tongue out, Sammy chuckling beside me.