⌜ chapter 51 ⌟

December 20, 2014

Today was the day of the Jack and Jack show in Omaha. It was 4:30 PM and we were all at Jack's house, setting up for our little after party.

I went on Twitter and tweeted

@MadyMonroe: if you see me at the show, don't be shy to take a picture with me ☺️💖

I went on Instagram and made a video, facing the camera towards me, "Hello Instagramers," I started, smiling, "If you see me at the show, don't be shy to come up to me and ask to take a picture with me," I winked before ending it.

I walked over to a full length mirror Jack had in his living room and stood in front of it.

I was about to take a picture of my outfit but Sammy came into the mirror, throwing his arm around my neck and posed in front of the mirror.

I turned to the side a little so I was into his side and we stuck our tongue out, him doing a peace sign with his free hand while I took the picture.

With the caption

We're coming for you 😜

I added it to my snapchat and locked my phone, seeing Sammy now going on his snapchat.

He switched the camera so it was now facing us and held up his phone so we were both in the shot.

I wrapped my arm around his torso and placed my hand on his abs, tilting my head up to his phone and smiled at the screen.

He turned his head towards me and closed his eyes, placing his lips onto my temple, taking the picture.

I watched as he added a filter and a caption

😋😍

After setting up, we left Jack's place and drove to the show. We went through the back door and into backstage so the boys could get ready.

There was some fans here so we greeted them and took a picture with them before going inside.

I wore {picture on the side} with my hair curled a little and pinned back. Since the girls were in town for Christmas, they also came to the show.

"Do great out there," I smiled, giving Sammy a sweet kiss.

He grinned and placed his hands in my lower back, pulling me closer, "You sure you don't want to stay over here and watch?" he asked again, motioning around the backstage.

Before I could reply, "No she's coming with us!" We heard Taylor yell behind me, over the screaming girls from the crowd.

I grinned, not even turning back to look at them and saw Sammy's eyes averted over my shoulder, sticking out his tongue at the girls.

I slapped his shoulder and he laughed, burying his face into my neck and placed little kisses.

"See you after the show?" he mumbled into my neck but I could still hear him which I nodded, feeling his hands going down lower.

I slapped his shoulder again and leaned up so he was now facing me with a smirk.

Jack and Jack and Nate came by us so I took a picture with them.

Us girls sat in this room "box" that faced the stage but was above the fans.

Bella couldn't come because she had a family emergency back home. Jack was upset about that but he had to be positive for the show.

I went on Instagram and Twitter, tagging the boys in the picture before posting it.

@MadyMonroe: backstage w/ the crew 😎 #OGOC