⌜ chapter 19 ⌟

It's already the middle of August, time sure flies by. Jeremy and Jennifer left to go back home a couple weeks ago. I miss them, especially Toby. He was the cutest baby.

Ever since I met Isaac at the ice cream wagon, we've been very close. Like best friends kind of thing. I went on Instagram and posted a picture

@MadyMonroe: omaha 🌞 // summer 2014

It was a picture Jeremy took of all of us at the beach in Omaha. I tagged all of them, knowing they're gonna see it.

"Mady!" I hear my mom call from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I call back, peeking my head out the door. I hear someone coming up stairs and my mom came into view.

"I need you to go to the airport," she says, walking towards me with her phone in her hand.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Someone came for you," she says, grinning a little at me.

"Who?" I asked, still confused. Who would come here for me?

"Can't say. Now go get ready and get them," she instructed me, walking away. Well okay then.

I changed into my outfit {picture on the side} and I walked out my room with my phone in my hand. Grabbing my car keys from the hook, I walked out my house and over to my car.

Turning on my car, I drove out of the driveway and now on my way to the airport.

• 30 minutes •

I have finally arrived at the airport. I parked my car in the parking lot and got out, locking my car doors.

I walked through entrance, going to the place where you meet the travelers.

I felt my butt vibrating, knowing its my phone.

"Hello?" I answered, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hey Mady," Sammy greeted from the other line. My face lit up just by hearing his voice. It's been a while since we talked, I think he's been busy in the studio, judging by his tweets.

"Oh hey!" I happily greeted, smiling at his voice.

"What's up?" he asked, I could hear the smile from his voice.

"I'm at the airport," I started, "Currently waiting for people because my mom told me they were coming for me?" I say, sounding like it was a question.

"Do you know who it is?" he asked.

I shook my head, forgetting he couldn't see me, "She didn't say," I sighed. It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Turn around," he says.

"What why?" I hesitantly say, not turning around.

"Just turn around," he says again.

"No I'm not turning around," I say, still not turning around.

"Why? It's just me" he laughed, sounding amused.

"No shut up, I know you're not here, stop playing games," I sternly say.

"I am here," he says.

"I don't believe you."

"Oh yeah? Turn around," he says.

I sighed and started to turn around, "Why do you want me to turn around? It's not like-" I paused, seeing Sammy not too far away from me with his phone also against his ear with a smile on his face.

"You're here," I finished, shocked to see him here.

"Believe me now?" he asked into the phone, smiling.