⌜ chapter 16 ⌟

I walked beside Jack and Jack, dragging my suitcase behind me.

It was 7:00 in the damn morning. We left the house at 6:30 since it took about 30 minutes from Jack's house to here.

I've already said my goodbyes to Uncle David and Aunty Kathy since they were up and leaving for work. I promised them I would come back.

The girls and boys texted me saying to have a safe flight and I texted them a thank you & I'll miss you.

Since it was morning and I wanted to feel comfortable on the plane, I wore leggings and a sweatshirt.

My hair was in a messy bun and I had no makeup on. I probably looked horrible right now. We walked over to Starbucks, ordering a cup of coffee to keep us awake.

We checked in and we walked over to the waiting room. We sat down and waited for my flight to be called. I checked my phone and noticed it was 7:45.

"Where's Sammy?" I asked, looking around. I thought he would be here by now.

"He's supposed to be here by now," Jack says, sipping his coffee. I nodded and sighed, where is he? We talked and laughed to pass time.

"Flight to Los Angeles, California is now boarding," the intercom says.

I sighed and got up, the Jack's standing up also.

"I'll see you guys later," I say, hugging them both, "Don't miss me too much," I teased, laughing.

"Oh we won't," JJ teased, winking at me. I shook my head and placed my computer bag over my shoulder.

"Sorry Sammy couldn't be here," Jack says, giving me a sympathetic look. I shrugged and adjust the strap on my shoulder, not wanting to think about it.

"I should go," I say, looking at them sadly. They nodded and gave me a sad smile. I walked away from them, towards the lady who checks your ticket.

"Mady," I hear a familiar yell behind me. I stopped and turned around, looking around for the person who called me.

I suddenly saw Sammy in his joggers and a hoodie, running over my direction, trying to make his way through the crowd.

He passed Jack and Jack, not bothering to say Hi to them. He quickly jogged over to me with a panic face and he was breathing hard.

"I'm so sorry for not being here on time," he started, "I actually slept after I dropped you off and my alarm clock didn't wake me up so I'm thinking it broke or something. I just heard your flight being called and I needed to see you before you left," he rambled, panting while shaking his head.

"Hey hey," I cut him off, placing my hands on his arm to calm him down, "It's fine," I assured him, staring at his stressed face.

He looked at my serious face, relaxing a bit. He started to take deep breathes, calming himself.

"You're here," I smiled at him, "I'm glad you're here, that's all that matters," I laughed, nodding at him.

He stared at me and smiled, noticing how I was happy and calm, not angry and sad at him.

He quickly placed both of his hands on both of my cheeks face, crashing his lips down onto mines. I stood still, shocked by this action.

Sammy is kissing me.

Oh my god.

I quickly kissed him back, feeling him smile against my lips, me doing the same.

We slowly pulled back, leaning against each other's foreheads, smiling. I didn't care that Jack and Jack were probably watching us.

I placed my hands on top of his hands, which were still on my face.

"I've always wanted to do that for a while now," he whispered, not taking his eyes off of me. I saw his eyes twinkling.

"Like at the beach?" I giggled a bit, remembering how we got interrupted. He nodded lightly, laughing with me.

"I'm not saying goodbye because goodbyes means gone forever," he murmured, leaning down a little, making our lips slightly touching. My heart swelled, he was repeating what I said to him last night.

"So I'm gonna say I'll see you later Mady because we are gonna see each other again in 2 months," he joked, brushing his thumbs on my cheeks.

"I'll see you later Mady," he whispered, rubbing his nose on mines, making me wrinkle my nose. He smiled at my reaction.

"I'll see you later Sammy," I whispered back, smiling at him.

He placed his lips on mine again, locking our lips together. I fluttered my eyes close and kissed him back, liking the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Last call for flight to Los Angeles," the intercom says, interrupting us.

We pulled back slowly and hugged each other, rocking back and forth. I pulled away and looked at his face again, pecking his lips once more. I walked away from him, feeling my fingers touch his fingers till the next second that touch was gone.

I walked over to the lady who checked my ticket. Before I walked into the tunnel, I looked over at Jack guys.

They smiled at me and waved, me doing the same.

I walked through the tunnel, getting inside the plane. I quickly found my seat and placed my bag in the container, the lady attendant helping me.

I thanked her and sat in my seat, getting comfortable. My phone beeped, notifying me someone texted me.

Sammy ☺️: Have a safe flight home 💘

I instantly smiled, butterflies swarming in my stomach.

Me: don't miss me too much 😜

I went on Twitter, waiting for take off.

@MadyMonroe: NE ✈️ LA

I scrolled through my TL, finding some interesting things. A couple minutes later, Sammy tweeted something. Yes I do have his notifications on 🌚

@sammywilk: I'll see you soon

I smiled and turned off my phone since we were now taking off.

2nd home here I come.

***
they're so cute