⌜ chapter 24 ⌟

I'm time skipping again

***

September 6, 2014

Today was finally the day where we leave for tour. We are currently on the plane on our way to Arizona.

Our first show was in Arizona on September 10 which was on Jack's birthday.

After a couple hours of sitting on the uncomfortable chairs in the plane, we finally arrived in Arizona. We quickly got off the plane and walked over to the baggage claim.

"There should be someone picking us up," JJ says, looking around.

We suddenly heard a small shriek and I turned, seeing a small group of girls walking towards us with their phones in their hands.

"Guys," I laughed and they looked at me, following my direction to see the girls coming closer to us.

We took pictures and talked to them while waiting for our ride. After about 10 minutes, our ride finally came so we said our goodbyes to them.

"Arizona girls, I like them," JJ grinned, nodding at his phone which is on snapchat.

"They are something huh?" I asked, going along with it. He hummed in response and I laughed, getting in our van.

We left the airport and the driver told us he was taking us to our hotel. We arrived at our hotel and we met Tom.

"There you guys are," he says, seeing us walk in.

"Let me show you your rooms," he added and we followed him towards the elevator. Surprisingly all of us fit and we had our luggage with us.

We arrived on the third floor and we got out, following Tom through the hallway.

"So here's your room," he says, showing us our rooms. It was Jack and Jack, Me and this girl who's name I don't know yet, Nate and Sammy, and Kenny and Jake.

"You want to switch with Nate?" Sammy smirked, opening his room door.

"Nah, I need some girl time with my roommate anyway," I smirked, opening my room door which was across of Sammy's.

He pouted and I closed my door behind me, walking more into the room. I heard someone singing from a far.

Once I was more into the room, I spotted a girl in the bathroom, standing while singing in front of the mirror.

I turned to the side and see her luggage in front of a bed so I'm guessing that's her bed. I sat my luggage in front of the other bed which was next to the balcony.

I walked towards the bathroom, wanting to meet this girl.

"Hi I'm-" I started to say but my mouth drops, "Bella?"

"Surprise girlfriend," she squealed, pulling me into a hug.

I laugh and wrapped my arms around her body, holding her tight.

"God it's been so long," I breathed, rubbing her back.

"Right? 6 years is a very long time," she joked, poking my sides a little. I playfully roll my eyes, slapping her back lightly which made her laugh.

"You look different," I smiled, pulling away from her to inspect her.

"Well you do look different when you grow," she sarcastically says. Oh how I miss her sarcasm.

"How?" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. She knew what I was talking about.

"Jack," she simply says. I shook my head, grinning at her.

We talked to each other and catched up. Last time I talked to her was when I was 12/13 and I left Omaha. It was Jack and Jack, Me and Bella. Us 4 would be always playing with each other, we were inseparable.

After an hour of catching up, we decided to head down to the lobby. We walked around and found a game room.

We walked in and see it was just all of us in here. Sammy and Jack were playing pool, JJ and Nate shooting basketballs, and Kenny and Jake playing foosball.

We walked over towards the pool table. Sammy looked up and saw me, a smile appearing on his face.

He wrapped one arm around my neck and kissed my temple, bringing me into his side.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and laid my hand on his chest, leaning into him more.

"Who's this handsome man?" Bell asked, eyeing Sammy up and down then smirking at me.

"Hey," I warned, playfully eyeing her up and down. The guys laughed and I felt Sammy's chest vibrating.

"Don't worry I have my own handsome man," she laughed, her hands up in surrender.

"And who's that?" I smirked, looking at her.

I watched her look at Jack while he looked back to her. They were staring at each other like they were talking but through their eyes. No way.

They both turned to us and had smiles on their faces.

"Shut up," I smiled, shaking my head while my mouth slightly opened, my eyes widening a little.

She blushed while Jack grinned and nodded at us.

"Since when?" I asked, pointing between them both.

"Like Summer?" she says, sounding like it was a question and looked at Jack. Jack nodded in agreement.

"Yeah this passed Summer," she says, nodding at me.

I shook my head at the both of them, laughing a little.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you guys were dating," I said, looking at her and Jack.

"Surprise?" they both said in unison, looking uneasy at me.

"You guys are dorks," I laughed, shaking my head. They all laughed at me and I sighed, Sammy pulling me closer.

"We should play couple vs couple," Bella suddenly says. We all smirked at each other.

"Ready to lose Jella?" Sammy taunted, smirking at the couple.

{ Jack + Bella = Jella.
im cool ok }

"Not if you lose first Sady," Jack fired back.

{ Sammy + Mady = Sady
still cool }

Me and Bella looked at each other, rolling our eyes while shaking our head, what kind of boyfriends do we have?

"So who goes first?" I asked, racking the balls.

"Rock papers shoot," Jack and Sammy say in unison.

Jack showed rock and Sammy showed paper.

"Us babe," Sammy grinned at me while Jack cursed to himself.

So we started the game, Me and Sammy taking turns on hitting the ball.

After a lot curses and misses, we have finally won the game.

"Beat that Jella!" I pointed at Jella and grinned, turning towards Sammy and high-fiving him.

"That was luck," Jack scoffed, swinging his arm around Bella's shoulder.

"That's what a poor loser would say," Sammy laughed, pointing at Jack. Jack flipped him off, making all of us laugh.

We decided to head to our floor to go sleep since we had to rehearse for the first show which is in 4 days.

I said my goodbyes to Sammy and I walked into my room, going over towards the bathroom to do my night routine.

After doing that, I jumped into bed and cuddled into my sheets, falling asleep.

***
not sure if I like this chapter ...
but anyways since school is getting in the way, I'll try to post every Monday's and Friday's 😌