⌜ chapter 12 ⌟

It's been a week since 4th of July, a week since Sammy kissed me on the cheek.

We haven't talked to each other about that. Maybe he forgot about it? Maybe it was a one time thing?

I've already uploaded my #AskMady video and did a following spree so I decided to do another video.

"Hellloooo the people who are watching this video," I saluted in the camera.

"If you are new my name is Mady Monroe," I laughed, introducing myself.

"My current location is in my bathroom," I laughed, gesturing to the shower curtains behind me.

"Anyways," I paused, "Remember that video I uploaded called Tin Can Challenge with mister Jack Gilinsky?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"If you didn't watch that video, you can click right here to watch it," I say, pointing to the side.

"Don't forget to like it," I whispered in the camera.

"But anyways," I clapped my hands, "I looked through the comments and you guys had some interesting ideas," I say, nodding my head at the camera.

"But I had to choose 1 idea," I say, holding up my pointer finger towards the camera.

"Thank you username sparklycashew for this idea," I say, pointing at the camera.

"Today we have a naked Jack Gilinsky," I say, opening up the curtains, revealing a shirtless Jack. But he was only in his underwear.

"Just kidding he's in his underwear, no biggy," I playfully roll my eyes into the camera.

"Uhm, hey guys," Jack awkwardly says, holding his junk.

"You Jack Gilinsky girls are probably fangirling behind your screen right now, am I right ladies?" I winked at the camera.

"So as you all know, he lost in the Tin Can challenge. His punishment is ... " I paused, "The Egg Challenge," I say, showing a fresh carton of eggs.

{A/N: I have no idea what this challenge is called, but you guys know this challenge}

"So, in this challenge I get to throw an egg," showing an egg at the camera, "at any part of his body," I say, gesturing towards Jack's body.

"This is gonna hurt, I know it," he says, shaking his head.

"Let's just see," I laughed, grabbing an egg.

"I'm just gonna use 4 eggs because we do need eggs to make breakfast," I joked in the camera.

"Are you ready?" I asked, looking over at Jack.

"Yeah just go," he says, closing his eyes and holding his junk.

I stood aside so the camera could see Jack's body. I threw the egg at chest, the yolk sliding down his abs.

Jack groaned at the impact, seeing the yolk slide down also. I looked over at his chest, seeing a red spot where I threw the egg.

"Holy crap," I saw walking over it to examine it. I touched it and he winced slightly.

I walked over at my camera and zoomed in towards Jack's chest.

"So um, this is what happened after I threw egg #1," I laughed.

I zoomed out, putting it back where it was.

Suddenly my bathroom door opens, "How's it going G?" JJ says coming in, Sammy closing the door behind him. Thank god my bathroom was big enough for all of us to fit.

"Holy shit," JJ says, walking over towards Jack, video taping for snapchat I guess.

"Does it hurt?" Sammy says, wincing at the red spot. It looked kinda purple-ish.

"Kinda," Jack says, rubbing his arms.

"Well 3 more to go," I say, grabbing another one.

"Okay so 1," I paused, "2," pause, "3," I say, throwing at Jack's body, the egg hitting his arm.

"YEAH," Jack says, smiling big at the camera, like he's crazy. Sammy and JJ laughed, inspecting his arm.

I zoomed into his arm, onto the spot.

"So that's egg #2," I say, zooming out

"Okay let's do your back," I say, turning his body so his back was facing the camera.

"Yeah, let the everyone see your booty," Sammy laughed.

"Geez Jack, you have an ass," JJ says, video tapping his butt for snapchat. He pulled down Jack's underwear a little, showing Jack's half buttcheek.

"Thumbs up for Jack's back and butt," I laughed, showing a thumbs up.

I grabbed an egg and threw it at his back. It bounced off, dropping in the tub.

"What the," I say, looking inside the tub. I saw the egg and picked it up, showing the camera.

"Apparently egg #3 was frozen and," I say, showing the frozen yolk.

"No wonder it was hard," Jack says, looking over his shoulder.

"That's what she said," JJ joked, us laughing.

"Okay 1 more," I say, showing the camera. I threw my hardest and it hit Jack on his lower back.

"Fuck," Jack cursed loudly, jumping up and down.

"OOOO man," Sammy says, inspecting the spot. It looked like a bruise.

I zoomed in to his lower back, where I threw the egg at.

"So I threw egg #4 my hardest and now it looks like it's gonna be a bruise," I giggled, seeing JJ and Sammy's fingers appear on the camera screen.

The fingers touching around the bruise spot and I zoomed out.

"He'll live," Sammy laughed, waving him off.

"And that's all for this video," I say into the camera, "Thank you Jack Gilinsky for being a man in this video," gesturing to Jack in the back.

"He's gonna cry when we stop recording," JJ joked, him getting shoved by Jack.

"If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up," all of us showed a thumbs up.

"Jack what should they do?" I say, looking over at Jack.

"Make sure to subscribe to be notified when she uploads another video," he says, pointing at the screen.

I noticed in the screen Jack's abs were forming.

"Jack stop flexing," I swat his chest, all of us laughing.

"Also check our social media, links will be down below," I say, pointing down.

"So yeah that's about it, I love you all so much and I'll see you guys in my next video, byeeee," I smiled, waving at the camera. I walked over towards the camera to stop recording.

"Uh, you need uh," Sammy paused, gesturing towards his now yolk body.

"Right," Jack says, about to pull his underwear down.

"Woah woah not yet man," JJ quickly says, all of us except Jack rushing out the bathroom.

***
almost to 1k reads 😱