trip to Australia

•|•

•|•

Notice 📍: Some of the jokes here is a reference to Kevin Hart emu joke. Go
Make sure to check it on Youtube; it's funny asf.

Im from Australia! Any Aussies? 😗

[Somewhere in the outback]

What is this black paste?❞ Seonghwa asked, his face disgusted by the foreign taste. He held the toast as far as possible while Mingi quickly took it and ate it.

Yunho laughed at Seonghwa's reaction, the way his face was scrunching up in disgust. Yunho looked at his toast and questioned, ❝is this the Australian pepper paste?❞ 

He brought it closer to his face to smell it and it almost broke his nose, his eyes widen from the shock and the distinctive smell invaded his nose. 

That's vegemite❞ Hongjoong informed as he looked at his toast, looking hesitant to eat it. He did research before they went on the trip, so from the review, he read about Vegemite he was a bit hesitant, as most of the comments were bad ones. 

Wooyoung bites his toast and regrets seep. He took a deep breath ready to yell and chuck out that disgusting shit. 

However, since the tour guide was in the same jeep as them, and didn't want to offend someone about their cultural food he held in his facial expression. 

San notices this and hands him a drink bottle after Wooyoung forcefully swallowed it. San gave him a little smile as praise. 

Ew, stop being so domestic❞ Jongho judged as he caught a glimpse of those two. They both ignored him and smiled sweetly at each other as they finish their toast.

Mingi and Yunho were playing Cham Cham Cham, and it was intense. So Hongjoong tried to hush those two in fear that they might scare of their tourist guide.

Suddenly the white man stopped the car and said something but Yunho and Mingi made too many noises.