winter romance

[San's house]

[San's house]

Cold Winter morning, the best time to be suffocated by your blankets and sleep with no guilt. San was enjoying his Sunday morning, just resting on his bed.

It was only 7 am, no one to interrupt since his mom went to the shops. That was until Wooyoung broke into his room and sat on him.

Good morning!❞ Wooyoung literally yelled. With the excitement that filled the younger, he bounced up and down on San's hip.

The older groaned as he placed his hands on wooyoung's waist to stop his movement.

Wooyoung, it's 7 in the morning. What do you mean 'good morning'?❞ San questioned, feeling confused why he didn't hear Wooyoung entering their passcode.

Although they didn't share house yet, Wooyoung practically lives with San the moment the older gave him his house code.

The sun is up so of course; it's morning, love❞ Wooyoung placed his hands on San's wrist, gently rubbing them. Not wanting to tell the older that his tight grips were stimulating him.

Despite the younger being adorable with him, San was up all night doing his school project that was due before midnight. Therefore, at the moment, he was exhausted and grumpy.

Why don't you sleep with me instead?❞ San asked, pulling Wooyoung by his wrist.

However, the younger snapped his hand back and covered his chest. ❝Choi San, when did you get so bold

If he hadn't wiggled his eyebrow like the pervert, he is. San wouldn't have understood what Wooyoung meant. Being unable to cooperate with the younger's dirty jokes like he usually does. San just rolled his eyes covered his eyes with an arm.

This made Wooyoung whine, and he plopped himself on top of San ❝Let's go on a date~❞ he whined further as he buried his face onto the older's neck.

The older just wrapped his arms around his waist, prompt his chin onto wooyoung's head.

Just sleep with me baby, for a little while❞ this time it wasn't a request, it was a demand. Wooyoung giggled at the sentence, probably making 50 shades of grey scenario type of shit.

🍆

Who even eats ice cream during winter?❞ San questioned the younger who was licking his vanilla ice cream. ❝well, if you just let me lick your dick, I wouldn't need to find an alternative

San was speechless, unable to respond to that so, he quickly changed the subject. ❝You should have worn a thicker layer❞ he calmly scolded Wooyoung while taking his outer coat and placing it over the younger's frame.

You're so boyfriend material❞ The younger cooed while locking his eyes with San. It would have been a romantic moment if it wasn't for Wooyoung to also deep throat the ice cream.

Not trying to question what goes through Wooyoung's mind Sn asked ❝Are your hands cold?❞ the younger quickly finish his last bit before replying ❝Yes, I wanna hold something warm

Here❞ the older offered his hand, but Wooyoung giggled and pushed it away while saying ❝I meant Satan❞ then he looked down at San's pants and waved.

San sighed, but then he smirked ❝just wait till you're 18❞ unexpectedly Wooyoung's ears became red, and he choked.

(A/n) Yes, they are both older than 18, but just for the au Wooyoung hasn't turned 18. San is a responsible young man 😔👉👈

- Dewwy 🌱