from 1-10

(Coming of age pt 2)

(A/n) Sexual content ahead

Happy birthday Wooyoung!❞ A loud cheer greeted San and Wooyoung as they entered San's house. In front of them was Seonghwa holding a cake with 18 candles.

Wooyoung looked around and saw the entire living room decorated. He looked at all his older brothers with teary eyes. He went forward to hug Mingi, who was the closest to Seonghwa.

The whole group cooed and gathered together to form a big group hug, ❝Thank you guys, I really love it.❞ They all nodded and gave him a big smile.

Then Yeosang noticed the plastic he was holding and asked, ❝what's this?❞ Wooyoung looked down at what the older was pointing, and when he realised, his ears become hot.

He placed it behind his back and gave a weary smile. ❝Nothing, it's San's❞ Unconvinced, Yeosang squinted his eyes but nodded since he didn't want to push his best friend.

3 2 1!❞ They all counted down for Wooyoung to blow the candles, and when he did, they all cheered. Hongjoong then made a toast. ❝Now that our wooyoungie has become of age, let us a toast!

They all raised their glass which contained apple juice, and clinked their glasses. All of them shot down their drink acting like they drank alcohol. 

Wooyoung's birthday party was consist of music, games and lots of fun. In the middle of a match against Jongho, the oldest came to the birthday boy. ❝Wooyoung, let's talk for a little bit.

The boy looked at Seonghwa then at Jongho, who nodded silently telling Wooyoung he can go. So, Wooyoung placed his game console down. Which quickly got snatched by Yeosang, who took over for Wooyoung's character.

The two walked onto the balcony of San's house. Wooyoung followed behind Seonghwa. The older stopped and gazed down at him. He placed a hand onto his shoulder and said, ❝I know what you and San will do tonight.

Wooyoung's eyes widen; he looked away as he felt a blush. Seonghwa smiled at his action and continued, ❝You know about San being afraid, right?The younger looked at him, shocked because he thought San hadn't told anyone.