99 liners need to stop playing games

(A/n) The closest picture I can get of all 99 liners, sorry Yeosang 😭

ALSO POSTING BEFORE I HEAD TO SCHOOL TO GRADUATE

The 99 liners were playing quiz games in Yeosang and Mingi's room. The evening was filled with laughter as they explored a question card game Seonghwa brought for them in hopes of containing their crazy antics.

Which seems to be working wonderfully as the five boys are in a room. Not making a mess, yelling, or breaking things or each other.

Normally they would play Mafia but ever since Mingi got violently choked by Wooyoung they were banned.

But they don't mind this exciting new game they were playing. It was a really simple game; just pick a random card and answer the question it's asking.

If you can't then the punishment is being flicked on the forehead by everyone.

Who was your first kiss? Yunho read out his card. The rest who were sitting in circles started to 'ooh' except for Mingi who seemed nervous.

Yunho looked around, making everyone anticipate. Yeosang points at the ceiling and said, Better not lie, Jesus Hyung is watching.

Wooyoung burst out laughing and slapped San continuously as if it was the funniest thing. Yunho gave him a look and said, I don't lie, I'm just sly.

San smiles at the remark, trying to ignore being violently slapped by his boyfriend. Hurry and answer, you're dragging it for so long I would have already done a lap around the world 3 times. Yeosang dramatically complained.

Yunho fiddles with his card making everyone lean in. It's so embarrassing how it happened, but it was you. He points at Mingi.

Wooyoung eyes burst open and yelled WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS JAMAL? Mingi's ears started to redden as he asked Same, when did this happen?

San and Yeosang shared a looked as they were very surprised as well. Yunho groans, really not wanting to share but he knows Wooyoung would pester him until he gives in. So might as well save his sanity while he could.

In 7th grade, I always had a feeling I was kinda curvysexual. So I wanted to test it out. So I grabbed Mingi by the neck and asked him. He said it was okay, so I went for it and liked it. So did Mingi.

He then glared at Wooyoung as he continued, Till a demonic child ran toward us and accidentally swung a fire extinguisher and hit Mingi in the head. Which made him forget. He finished his story as he blew on his nails.